Community > Posts By > Arjunsajeev

no photo
Tue 03/19/13 08:26 AM

I'm sick of being waiting for the right time. Nowadays, i feel like yeah I'm good being single and I've accepted that.

Hi before joining here I do thought same like you. But now It starts work for me.

no photo
Tue 03/19/13 08:21 AM

HELL I'M 30 AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE. I GUESS IT IS TRUE, TO FIND LOVE ITS NOT ABOUT WHO YOU ARE NO ITS ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK!

hold your head high... be more optimistic in life.. there is more to life than finding and being in an "immature" relationship. the truth there is in love was, it really not about the looks it is more on who you are as a person. Attitude counts a lot! trust me... in my age now... i still believe on the "true love waits" thing... ridiculous but that's what i believe in... it better to wait for a fairy-tale that ends in happy ever after than succumb to something that breaks your heart and leave you bleeding...=)

Thanks Sandygloria for sharing your thoughts! your words are inspirational to many of us.I hope for the best person for me.

no photo
Tue 03/19/13 08:18 AM

Some days i feel.....one day i will just randomly and without trying just meet u. Not rush it or look for it but just perfect timing. Where we lock eyes kinda half smile at each other. Where i dont walk away but ask ure name, carry a conversation and let thing just fall into place. Some days i just feel im a hopeless romantic. where i settle for a girl at a bar. Not my ideal place to meet someone. I would always want to know and tell about how we first met.

wow!! romantic words..I hope you gonna find your person soon. :)

no photo
Tue 03/19/13 08:16 AM
well said!! friend

no photo
Tue 03/19/13 01:07 AM
Hi Shyam, I don't think friendship has age/sex limit! but when it comes to choosing your person, the person whom u can share you happiness and grievances is like something special and trustworthy. What most of the people including me thinks that within our age range we can easily communicate and create an intimacy! but it doesn't works always. Still I am trying to find my person, hope will find him soon. Thanks for sharing your thoughts!