Community > Posts By > heatherrae

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:47 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

ya bear it was a rough month. roflmao!

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:46 AM
i have learned something over the years. guys who talk big about their ****s and their sex lives dont have a big **** or a very interesting sex life. its the modest ones u gotta watch out for. the ones that are secure enough to make jokes about their own peckers are the ones with the humongo peckers. keep that in mind ladies. and thats right boys i know your secrets.

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:44 AM
bear baits really carrying76,000lbs of tampons in that container.

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:43 AM
i've got somebody emailing me that is actually getting stupider with each proceeding email. i didnt think that was possible until now.noway wait. stupider isnt a word is it.

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:37 AM
nighty night.

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:21 AM
ok now wouldee has offically turned me on.

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:19 AM
and u felt the need to share that with us becauuuuuuuuse?huh

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:18 AM
ok somehow i have managed to turn my own "what brand of tooth whitener should i use" thread into a bj thread. not too sure how that happened but the thread got more popular! LOL.

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:13 AM
:wink: oooooh saturn i do believe you've been the cruel victim of an insinuation! LOL.

i've got really lucious hair myself. wink wink

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:11 AM
dude that looks like a charger or nova u got there, but its hard to tell half pulled apart what am i lookin at hun.

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:07 AM
awww someone actually wants to flirt with little ol elfprincess.blushing blushing flirt away i wont stop ya.

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:06 AM
i dont know if it polishes em, but it sure leaves em feelin nice and slippery. lol. mmmmmm yum. chewy, save me the big pieces lOL

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 01:01 AM
if i want something to get all "foamy" in my mouth on a saturday nite it sure as hell isnt going to be peroxide! LOLlaugh laugh laugh

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:55 AM
ya but then i'd have to leave my teeth out in the sun all day. LOL LOLlaugh laugh laugh

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:53 AM
wouldee r u on crack?huh lol

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:53 AM
personally i think guniea pig poo is pretty irritating simply because it comes out in the exact size shape and texture of that little pellet food you give em. then on top of that they poo in their food dish so you have no idea if in that guniea pig cage is a bowl full of yummy guniea pig pellets or a bowl full of yummy guniea pig, uuhhhh, um, pellets! LOL

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:51 AM
see nobody in the tooth thread can spell! LOL see even in the title i goofed and spelled teeth ttoth. i dont know. i really gotta cut down on that crack rock! LOL

after all its making my TTOTH have brown PLAGUE! LOL

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:47 AM
liar liar my ass wouldee! thats the truth!sad

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:46 AM
laugh laugh laugh laugh
i'm showin this one to jeff thats great

heatherrae's photo
Tue 10/16/07 12:42 AM
i'm up cus jeff got yet ANOTHER tow call. they always come about 10 mins after baby goes to sleep for the nite so incidentally i have no sex life. thats my excuse for being on here so late. if i had any brains i'd be in bed sleeping.