Community > Posts By > sandygloria

sandygloria's photo
Wed 07/03/13 09:22 AM
so blessed to find this thread... to see people who are not afraid nor ashamed of the name of JESUS... God bless... :smile: :heart: :smile:

sandygloria's photo
Thu 03/21/13 07:31 AM
hi... i love the way you express yourself through writing... awesome! i love your work madame...:smile:

sandygloria's photo
Wed 03/20/13 09:12 AM
Edited by sandygloria on Wed 03/20/13 09:27 AM
ooppsss... you are still young to loose hope... take it from me... i am old and was lift out by my friends who all get married already and was a subject of bully on my last job due to being single... but i find singleness a gift to enjoy while it last...lol, though i am still praying and hoping that my knight in shining armor will come to my castle and rescue me...laugh fairytale... but still, don't give up man you are what...19? 20? pwew... so young to worry things like that. oops happy reply to delta_out post

sandygloria's photo
Wed 03/20/13 09:05 AM
Edited by sandygloria on Wed 03/20/13 09:26 AM
don't worry friend.. you will find her in God's timing... and it would be the best love story you will ever know... trust me... cheer up!!!
:heart: drinks

reply to delta_out post

sandygloria's photo
Mon 03/18/13 03:15 AM

HELL I'M 30 AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE. I GUESS IT IS TRUE, TO FIND LOVE ITS NOT ABOUT WHO YOU ARE NO ITS ABOUT HOW YOU LOOK!

hold your head high... be more optimistic in life.. there is more to life than finding and being in an "immature" relationship. the truth there is in love was, it really not about the looks it is more on who you are as a person. Attitude counts a lot! trust me... in my age now... i still believe on the "true love waits" thing... ridiculous but that's what i believe in... it better to wait for a fairy-tale that ends in happy ever after than succumb to something that breaks your heart and leave you bleeding...=)