no photo
Sun 03/17/13 03:22 PM
Settle petal. Your still a young man.
People have different theories regarding finding 'the one'. IMO and it is just my opinion, i think people are better on there own if the alternative is a loveless sham. There may indeed be someone for everyone and I hope there is and I hope I find 'my one' but if i don't i'll be damned if i'll settle for 2nd best, but you have many many years ahead of you to find that perfect someone, just don't settle for just anyone because you will be unhappy maybe more unhappy than you are now. Lying in bed alone at night as a singleton might feel bad, but it can be just as bad if not worse lying in bed next to someone feeling alone.
Stay positive and keep trying.
Good luck.
:)

no photo
Sun 03/17/13 03:08 PM
Hello guys.
I'm kinda looking for a needle in a haystack but you never know, you could be my perfect man. I don't want anything to serious but if things progress that way then fine.

I am here to meet a Welshman, preferably from Barry or that kinda area. Who lives in Scotland or at least is willing to entertain a long distance fling (trust me i'll make it worth your while :p)

I also love the D/s lifestyle, long before 50 shades of mince (sorry Grey) came along.

So if you are a Welshman with an interest in spanking please please please get in touch, I will worship the ground you walk on.

I will happily chat to anyone who is interested in spanking but I am looking for a Welshman.

I don't have a profile picture up yet, 'cause I recently had my hair cut and don't have any pics of my new do yet, but as soon as I do i'll post a pic. Please feel free to ask me questions and I will try to answer all.

I am 29 (almost 30), I have a good job and am quite normal. I love tattoos and body piercing and having a wee drink/smoke with friends. I am a big music lover and try to get to as many festivals as I can through-out the year.
Interests include: reading, spanking, football, rugby, cooking, walking, having a good time, music, merriment and talking!