Community > Posts By > 63Tom

63Tom's photo
Thu 07/31/08 05:34 PM
you know, I give up.i have been on this and other sites.I am an honest and sincere guy.I try to come across like that.I am here for one reason only.To find someone I am attracted to to spend the rest of my life with.I have met a few here and at other sites.as soon as the conversation starts to get comfortable,they freeze up,I truely think yall are scared to death to go out on a date,much less talk about one.maybe i should lie instead of being honest,be a dog instead of a decent man,treat u like crap instead of a queen...hell, yall tell me....i know this most likely isnt the forum for this ,but who really cares?Its most likely the last you will hear from me here anyways,...at least at a bar u can admire the scenery as u get turned down,ignored,and overlooked...

63Tom's photo
Sun 07/20/08 06:44 AM
Happy sunday yall!

63Tom's photo
Fri 07/18/08 04:00 PM
a cup of coffee for sorority girl......drinker

63Tom's photo
Fri 07/18/08 03:57 PM
well,thank you so much,the nicest thing anyone has said to me here....:smile:

63Tom's photo
Thu 07/17/08 04:11 PM
Edited by 63Tom on Thu 07/17/08 04:13 PM
good evenin' carolina...seems im not getting too many views or emails,my approach must be alll wrong.....Is my pic blurry to yall too?or is it just my internet connection?Or have i gotten ugly enough to break the camera?

63Tom's photo
Thu 07/10/08 05:16 PM
except being here in the evenin,,,,,lol,,,,hey Yall,we getting it now!!!!!!!!!happy

63Tom's photo
Mon 07/07/08 05:12 PM
enough of this procrastination![hope i spelled that right]yall log on at least every time you get a notification right?We are on here to meet right?well, here it is,rolled out in front of us.our very own forum.how many times have i read on here things like dont judge me just for my beauty?huh ladies?or just dont count the looks there is more to a person than that....ok,well,I guess im saying,prove it,lol,anyways , whether you got something to prove or not, lets all of us,guys and gals,give this forum a shout when we come in,you know,just say hi...or sumthin.......HAVE A NICE DAY.....Yall

63Tom's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:31 PM
shove the irs dude to the lion,let him munch,then ice the lion....problem solvedlaugh

63Tom's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:27 PM
banana sandwich,with mayo,,fried bologna and cheese, a real southern treat,that wonderful stuff called tuna,and if i really wanna go all out, a homemade hamburger complete with chilli and cheese,any chilli left,hotdogs the next day,and if im really feeling cheffy,there is always the crockpot and my famous chicken hash........wooo hooo,bachelorhoodgrumble

63Tom's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:16 PM
you look very bright eyed and bushy tailed,your profile is not too long,youre pretty......I would say, if i were a bit younger man,that i would be pricing a ticket to texas right about now,smilesbigsmile

63Tom's photo
Mon 07/07/08 04:11 PM
tug tuglaugh

63Tom's photo
Mon 07/07/08 03:50 PM
45 here,top of the hill,woooohoooooo,thats a longggg ways downnnn......cheersdrinker