beautifulnsidenout's photo
Mon 10/27/08 08:10 PM

I totally agree. Im now where near weathy and the middle class people do work hard if not harder than the rich but i do not think the government should be talking money from the wealthy and giving it to less weathy people. That totally takes away from the american dream.

He will tax people making over $250,000 a tax of 3% of what they made over $250,000. That will be about 5% of the population.

He will give tax cuts to the 95% of the people working that make under $250,000.
\\

** WRONG! There is no 95% .. 30% of people right now are NOT paying taxes. If Obama is is prez he is going to take give that 30% a welfare check every april. How would you like to take your money and give it to someone that is not paying taxes? The small business owners are going to get penalized. If they have to pay more money to spread then who is going to create the jobs? not the middle, low class. Nope. The majority of the jobs created will be government. More government programs and that is going to cost billions. I think it is every individual who needs to be held accountable for what they make. If you are happy at McDonalds, stay there, If you are a person who has goals and dreams and want to better yourself, go for it! I do not agree w/anyone, and I mean anyone to tell me or a person making more money than me that i have to pay more taxes to support the guy from mcdonalds or wherever that is wrong! Who the hell are you ?? I decide where my money goes! The state and federal take enough damn taxes as it is. I am so sick of the congress spending taxpayers money on bullsh&t programs. Cut the fat and then use that money to create jobs. I am so sick of people saying that the wealthy should spread the wealth. they do not owe you shyt .. you need to get off you azz and create your own wealth. stop *****ing about other people take control of your own future and don't depend on the government or the wealthier people. The wealthy doesn't owe you crap! I make $60,000 and i am ok w/that .. If I want more then Its up to ME to get it. If Obama is prez I bet everyone will not stride to better themselves ..y should they .. they will get handouts. What lazy people we have today in our country ..

beautifulnsidenout's photo
Mon 10/27/08 07:40 PM
I am a skins fan and I think they are going to prove themselves the rest of the season .. go portis.