Community > Posts By > Mags

Mags's photo
Sun 05/16/21 07:49 PM
I’ve had a similar conversation with a friend recently. Three things came to my mind.

There are several places in the bible that state God has walked on earth and will walk among us. I’ve always assumed these passages have meant on legs.

There is also the time God came to Abraham as one of his three visitors. God stayed with Abraham while the two angels went to Sodom and Gomorrah.

I have always thought that John 10:30, “I and my Father are one,” cinched many’s belief that Jesus is God in human form and his bodily form was a “son of God” as are all God’s followers.

Mags's photo
Sun 05/16/21 10:01 AM
Nah. I feel self sufficient enough with a little veggie garden and a rain barrel. Also, my HOA does not allow cows and chickies. I just looked it up. 🤣

Mags's photo
Sat 05/15/21 08:22 PM
Only all of the drugstore shopping I’ve been doing for family elders. My very handsome CVS cashier thinks I’m on 18 regular scripts and have had gingivitis, foot fungus, bacterial infection and hemorrhoids this year. surprised

Mags's photo
Sat 05/15/21 10:28 AM
You have a couple of typing errors.

Mags's photo
Sat 05/15/21 06:50 AM

“I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.  They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.  I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.”  (Amos 9:14–15)

That's an important question! You may be interested to know that the people whom God exiled are not the Jewish people currently in that land. This people are inhabiting that land sinds may 1948, and God will therefore not have called them His exiled people. I am curious to know if this concept is clear to you and what your thoughts are.

Didn’t the current resident Israelites make a garden and vineyard oasis out if a desert wasteland? This seems like a written prophecy come true to me. Those who remain unconvinced that the 1984 Jews were the chosen people returning to their promised land can consult ancestry records and DNA for furter documentation. There is tons of it being done these days. The Israelites sometimes even require DNA proof of middle-eastern Jewish descent before performing marriages these days.

Mags's photo
Fri 05/14/21 11:40 AM
I told my girls the right time is when they can afford children. I don’t make enough to raise grandkids and no precaution is 100%.

2 Next