Community > Posts By > jenniferlynn123

jenniferlynn123's photo
Sun 08/17/08 12:13 AM
hi there im 42 im a single female looking for a single white male, if anyone wants to talk look me up!!!!!! have a great day!!!!!

jenniferlynn123's photo
Sun 08/17/08 12:11 AM
hi there im new to this website just wanted to say hi and welcome to all the other newbies as well!!!!!!!:smile:

jenniferlynn123's photo
Sun 08/17/08 12:05 AM
hi there im new to this site also, just wanted to say hi to everybody!!!!!!!:wink:

jenniferlynn123's photo
Sat 08/16/08 06:28 AM
hi there im jennifer i have been on this website for awhile now...why is it men dont email me?am i that ugly to other men, i thought this website would be different, i do have a photo on here, what am i doing wrong? am i that repulsive to men out there? im sad by my lack of respnses on this website, can anyone help me? jennifer

jenniferlynn123's photo
Mon 07/07/08 06:33 AM
hi there, im jennifer and im new here.......so im looking for a good man myself, im from clarksville tenn...but i think alot of people are finding it hard to find that special someone everyone has been hurt so badly that people just dont trust anymore for fear of getting hurt by that someone........

jenniferlynn123's photo
Thu 07/03/08 07:17 PM
hi there im jennifer and im new to clarksville also, just wanted to stop in and say hi to yall....im looking for that right man also but i guess hes not here huh???