Community > Posts By > hamma715

hamma715's photo
Sun 07/13/08 02:19 PM
ever get a bomb drop on you and no where to turnexplode rant mad

hamma715's photo
Fri 07/11/08 05:42 PM
Edited by hamma715 on Fri 07/11/08 05:43 PM
mad explode explode drinker aloha anyone ever meet a cold heartless manipulating ,woman atfer 2yrs you figurd you would know each other well was i in for a bomb,i come from hawaii i just moved here in jan08 because me and my cold heartless ***** of a female partner, we disscussed all, i even question her 20 times if she was ready live together, and she keep saying yes im ready i love you and want to send the rest of my life with you, so ell every thing and move with me and together will grow old together, yah right, 6month in to it she comes home and says u got to leave cus im taking her space away she doesnt want to be in a committed relationship, get out.anyone have any advise for a confussed hawaiian guy im stranded.

hamma715's photo
Fri 07/11/08 05:24 PM
anybody in here ever got swindled in to moving some where with the woman you thought was the one but she manipulated you with lies and promies, so you give up everything because she was ready to settle down and you asked her bout 20 times are you sure and she says yes then you get here and 6 mnths latter she tells you i dont feel like living with someone right now so you got to go,after 2yrs of seening each other 3 times a yr,in a long dist relationship , cus i com from hawaii, have no family here she tells you got to go. what do you do from trying not to go off she couldnt give me a why. she is a cold ***** ice runs through her veins, anyone had a smilar happing and what do you do from not going off on her.