Community > Posts By > viking910

viking910's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:40 AM

SWEETEST GIRL !!!! I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY A 32 YEAR OLD CORPORATE LAWYER CAN'T CALL OR TREAT HIS LADY AS "A QUEEN".AND PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE PUPPY HE DOESN'T BITE......HE JUST LICKS!!!! laugh

I smell a player here, smooth man smooth but ladies smell right through that it takes interpretation and commitment not spreading cute pics and saying your a corporate lawyer or a doctor, imagination I mean no disrespect but it doesn't work God speed to you and I hope you find someone with the same flair.

viking910's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:36 AM
The girl in the pic with me is a coworker, the trick is you need o listen to their banter nodd your head agree with them I haven't met a woman who doesn't just speak her mind, you won't sex go get some ask for it don't be afraid, you want dinner then just say so, but we spend too much time as men trying to second guess the typical boundaries set forth by woman, this is to all the ladies listening let down your guard were not all hell bent on destruction and maybe were not just in it for sex, sure sex is awesome when it's the merging or union of two souls but also a friend someone who hears us our needs to. A happy investment is a happy man a happy man makes a happy woman. Like skipping a stone there will be ripples .

viking910's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:28 AM
Coming from a long family of attorney probably a public defender,

viking910's photo
Fri 03/08/13 10:27 AM
What I don't get is. I meet more ladies in the work place, and I think it's because they see me everyday and interact with me daily and know its not just about sex, so then on a website if the pics posted are real there are too many walls put up and it's like being in grade school girls one side. Boys on the other so at what point does one cross that line? If a girl responds to a picture of a puppy isn't that kinda of dumb on their part, if that works I'm posting a pic of the Geico lizard or Barney, of course I will get responsesfrom woman with IQs of 80, but that could work too lol take them for happy meal and super size it too.