Community > Posts By > Hurley30

no photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:41 PM
ohh now i can see, you are not mature, you like money jajajaj, i hope you get a rich older guy ok.,.,.,

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 09:55 AM
im totally sure what i want and you really know ,., you really know how it s feel,.,. ok.,. if you want it ,, just let me know ok.,. Cristonite27@hotmail.com

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:38 AM
noblenan adpt me !!!! what do you think, i could be with you and you can change my underwears., for me mature girls are the best in everything,. even making love are the best and pasionaly who i ever been.,.,they re really hot and phisically contact desire.,., mmmmmmmm i would like to be with another but lot of them they feel ashame or they hide i dont know why.,., here in kingwood i dont know where they are,.. love mature i dont care what people say about that,..,.,and granny not for a relationship, just having fun,.,,love make love with a granny or mature lady.,.,.

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:33 AM
waoooo.. i m very happy to know that, try to konw me honey Cristonite27@hotmail.com add me please i live in kingwood tx

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:57 AM
some mature in kingwood for intimate encounters?? here i am.,.,

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:55 AM
kingwood here.,. some mature lady interested in intimate encounters.,., here i am.,.,.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:53 AM
its ok, i will totally ignore your coms. so you will see that it s a post very real and interesting and other ladys going to write on .,.,. i sow you like slave things .,.,

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:23 AM
what sweet lady, you dont believe me ., my post,,, wel im honest ,.,,

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:16 AM
here in kingwood is really hard,, no one go out, is very quiet, lonely city, im bored here.,.,.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:12 AM
where
you tell me where

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 07:09 AM
to me is not a fantasy, is a real phisical way of feelings, and i would like to get one mature or granny really aveliable who love younger guys.,.,

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:59 AM
yes but i mean now,., they used be hidden, not show up, sometimes not show up they feelings, sometimes few of them decide to keep in secret but now i hope it would be diferent.,.

no photo
Sun 06/29/08 06:52 AM
i would like to know why is so inusual a special relationship or intimate encounters older women and younger guy?? im 29 yo and to me would be perfect if you are interested just let me know,..., i ll do what ever you want sweet mature lady or lovely granny,..