Community > Posts By > NicknCo

NicknCo's photo
Sat 07/12/08 01:44 AM
that song.. man.. it's crazy how similar it is to what I am going thru.. thanks for that..

NicknCo's photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:07 AM
Edited by NicknCo on Sat 07/12/08 12:08 AM

Wow.. Quite a predicament you're in.. First of all regardless of what you decide to do, you need time to sort out your thoughts first. So not being together right now is probably the better option.

I have seen so many people stay together for the kids. This is a 50/50 gamble. One of two things will happen. You will get along fine or you will not. But why put the kids through this storm you're weathering? Granted, kids are very resilient, but I have seen some of them hurt in such a way that will leave a scar forever.

First of all, she was a drug addicted who cheated on you. There will definitely be a trust factor there. She would have to earn your trust back. The question is, are you both prepared to do what it takes to make it work? In this case it would be exhausting trying to find what you had before all of the insanity. The problem is, will you ever see her in the same way?

The only person that knows for sure what you should do is you. You said it yourself. You want to be single for a while. So do it. Give yourself a chance to clear your head.

One thin you could do is make a list of pros and cons. Which would out weigh the other?

If you do not want to be with her anymore, but stay with her because of the kid, then you will be unhappy. And that isn't healthy for you, your child, or the other party.

You have a lot to think about. Try to step back and see the whole picture. There isn't a time frame in which this can be done. Take your time. And when you're ready to make a decision, you will know. It takes time. You're definitely not in a position to make that decision now.. Good luck.. flowerforyou

wow! that is amazing.. I was jus thinking... Will I be able to see her the same way I did.. no... and stuff is still comming out too... so, I would have to be blind and def not to.. I first thought when she told me she still loved me.. that I could make it happen.. but, not so sure.. unless time heals the wounds... time... hmm.. I kinda felt guilty for enjoying the single life.. I don't get to see my kid as much as I would like.. and I know she misses me.. I work nights tho.. what should I do about that?

NicknCo's photo
Sat 07/12/08 12:00 AM

Even though you think she does need you,do you think you can start a new relationship without trust?What is done is done...All you can do is be there for your child now:smile:

Do u think the relationship could work? or is it jus stupid to even been optimistic about it?

thanks

NicknCo's photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:29 PM

honestly imo.... its to hard to get back with someone when they do you wrong cuz you will always have it in the back of your head. difference is you have a child together.... she needs both of you at the same time... toughy

my kid is very important to me.. I want her to have a family that isn't split.. ?? arggg!

NicknCo's photo
Fri 07/11/08 11:20 PM
Edited by NicknCo on Fri 07/11/08 11:21 PM
ok... hello all.. maybe you guys can help me with a BIG problem I am having at the moment... I have jus came out of a six year rollercoaster from hell that I called a relationship! I am sure some of you know how that is.. I have a 3 yr. old daughter with her... I know that I love my "babies momma" and I always will because we share somthing so special... but, she did me reaaalllly wrong.. she put me in debt because she wanted to be young and dumb and ended up getting hooked on coke.. and cheated on me.. the later part I didn't know about until she broke up with me about a week or two out of rehab.. and it happened the weekend before she went to rehab... I know people with addictions do messed up things.. but, I can't deal with the cheating and dishonesty.. we have been apart for a month and I have started to move on.. I changed jobs.. and have things going really well.. now she wants to try to work through it and is being very clingy... I love her and I want to be with her... but, I have built a wall.. I am very jaded now.. I think I like being single right now...but, I am afraid I could hurt her if I let her go.. we have been having sex.. and it is great.. but, I am not sure what I want... what should I do?

Thanks
-nick