Community > Posts By > siamese_charlie

no photo
Sat 04/27/13 05:34 AM
Edited by siamese_charlie on Sat 04/27/13 05:36 AM
Jesus said that he who eats me (The Son of God, The True Bread from Heaven) has already passed from death to life.

Gospel of John

The entire work of God for man is this:
Believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
He who believes has already passed from death to life.

Apostle Paul is a theif and robber.

Listen to PAUL starting in Galations 5:19 (NIV)

The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like.

I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

PAUL IS A THEIF AND A ROBBER (as well as a spy)

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:45 AM
Well hi there siamese_charlie.
Very nice to see you.
Perhaps we can hookup and play tennis or golf?
Give me a ring.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:42 AM

Today's Christianity is Pauline Doctrine anyway!

Yes. Christianity has become a false religion
just like all other religions that do not ackowledge
the saving Grace of Jesus Christ.

Don't pay a dime for heaven (your salvation).

Jesus said that the way is narrow and only a few find it.
What did he mean?
He meant that all mankind is trying to earn there way to heaven
which is impossible.
Only those who trust in Jesus are in right standing with God.
Jesus said whoever eats me will live because of me.
Your ancestors ate manna (bread from heaven) in the desert
but later died.
The bread that I give, my flesh, is not like that bread.
Whoever eats my flesh, the true bread from heaven, will live forever.

Jesus is "The Way". Jesus is "The Door"
Others are robbers and try to come in through a window.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 05:58 AM
Edited by siamese_charlie on Thu 04/25/13 06:05 AM
Perhaps the Pharisee PAUL (and those perpetuating his double-minded cause) are guilty of Christian Espionage and Sabotage?

The Apostle Paul was previously a Pharisee (may still have been), and was from the apparently evil tribe of Benjamin (see Judges 19-21).
Jesus told us to "Beware of the Yeast of the Pharisees."
Paul was not with Christ and the 12 Disciples to witness directly Christ’s teachings, healings, and miracles.
Jesus said that it would be Peter “The Rock” upon whom the Church would be built, not Paul.
Paul explains this discrepancy by saying he is sent to the Gentiles and Peter is sent to the Jews.
Paul wrote most of the New Testament, not counting the 4 Gospels.
Paul spent several years in isolation after his supposed conversion.
The Bible says that he who isolates himself is not wise (or goes against all sound judgment).

It should not be hard for people to contemplate Paul as a Spy.
After all, Jesus chose Judas, and Judas ended up being a Spy.

Would you let a multiple offense child molester babysit your children.
Would you let a multiple offense DWI driver drive your kids.
Would you let a person with multiple offense Bank Fraud invest your money.
Would you let a person with multiple offenses against Christianity and Christians
be the guardian of your child's soul?
Would you let Judas?
Would you let Osama bin Laden?
Should you let Paul?

Paul, in Galatians, talks about being saved by faith alone, and yet,
makes other long winded statements about those who do evil things
will not inherit the Kingdom of God. The Bible says that a Double
minded man is unstable in all his ways. How can people be saved by
Grace alone if they are constantly worrying about whether they (and
others) are being good enough or not to inherit the Kingdom of God?
Perhaps the Pharisee PAUL (and those perpetuating his double-minded
cause) are guilty of Christian Espionage and Sabotage? If a
religious faction wanted to stop the power of Christianity because
they could not stop the spread of Christianity, what more covert and
subversive a way than this? A modern analogy might be those wishing
to stop the power of the internet because they cannot stop the
spread of it, so they infiltrate the internet with viruses to make
using it unbearable for people. Or they create the appearance of
something good and useful and practical such as an email service
(e.g. Yahoo.com, etc.) but with so many advertisement scripts
running in the background, slowing the use of it down, that people
become so frustrated with it that they become unstable, moving from
email service to email service, or worse yet, they quit the internet
altogether. “Been there, done that.”

Listen to the words Paul uses in Galatians Ch 2 vs 4,5 (NIV)
“This matter arose because some false believers had infiltrated our
ranks to spy on the freedom we have in Christ Jesus and to make us slaves.
We did not give in to them for a moment, so that the truth of the
gospel might be preserved for you.”
What is the old saying?, “The guilty dog barks first”.
And again in Galatians Ch 5 9,10 (NIV) “A little yeast works through
the whole batch of dough.”
I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one
who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have
to pay the penalty.
“The guilty dog barks first”.

BUT KNOW THIS CHRISTIAN FRIENDS:
Religions based upon what we do, or what we don’t do, can never work.
A religion based upon what God has already done for us does work.
It is by the Grace of God, unmerited favor, that we are made
righteous, because Jesus is righteous for us.
Nothing can separate us from the love and mercy of God through Jesus
Christ our Savior.
One cannot walk on water unless that person focuses upon the perfect
Jesus. Peter found that out.
One who focuses on trying to please God by obeying a moral code will
sink. His inability condemns him.

At Jacob’s well, Jesus was more concerned that the woman understand
the type of worship God wants
than he was in rebuking the woman into turning (repenting) from her
wicked ways.
Jesus never told her to clean up her act, move out, or kick the dude
out she was living with.
Without that burden, she was free in her heart and mind to bring
people back from town to see and hear the wonderful Jesus for
themselves.
They saw and heard and believed. They did not need a Bible to
confuse them into thinking they needed to obey a moral code to
inherit
Eternal Life as the Apostle Paul has perpetuated. No, instead,
within a matter of minutes, they were saved by faith in Jesus Christ
alone.

Listen to PAUL starting in Galations 5:19 (NIV) as he brings double minded teaching into the forefront after just talking about GRACE.
The acts of the flesh are obvious: sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery;
idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions
and envy; drunkenness, orgies, and the like. I warn you, as I did before, that those who live like this will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Has the Bible become the Church’s way of rejecting God’s free Grace and imprisoning men to the old Mosaic system?

Consider the following:

God-->Abraham He believed the promise of Isaac being born to him in his old age and it was counted
unto Abraham as righteousness.

God-->Angels-->Moses-->Mosaic Law-->Levitical Priests-->Pharisees-->The People
Enslaved to a moral code.
See the irony? Moses was seen as a liberator of the enslaved Israelites.

Jesus-->The People They believed Jesus’ message and were saved by faith (without a Bible).

Jesus-->(His Disciples, The Pharisees, The Church Fathers)-->The Bible-->(Pastors, Priests, Preachers)--> The People.
Enslaved again to a moral code.

Judas betrayed Jesus with a Kiss.
The irony of this is: KISS.
Perhaps Judas was sending a code to the Church to:
Keep It Simple Stupid.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 05:55 AM

Because Jesus is God. What he says is law. He didn't come to bargain, he came to give the laws he wishes us to abide by.

AMEN Brother !!

no photo
Fri 04/12/13 09:53 AM

yep,something created perfect suddenly turned Evil!bigsmile

Henny Youngmen: "Take my wife. Please!"

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 11:24 AM
Sure like to meet one or more fine looking ladies in my area.
I live in Far North Dallas almost in SW Plano.

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 11:20 AM
Edited by siamese_charlie on Wed 04/10/13 11:21 AM

Actually, the reference to the bright morning star in the OT is a reference to the king of babylon

Or else it was a prophecy of morning star farms sausage

smells good!

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 10:03 AM
Tora Tora Tora! (12/7/41 Pearl Harbor Attack, WWII) 1970s
An All Star Cast including Neville Brand
who was in another favorite, That Darn Cat with Dean Jones

Bridges at ToKo Ri (Korean War) 1950s
Mickey Rooney, William Holden

Bataan (WWII) 1940s stars include Desi Arnez (I Love Lucy)

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:48 AM

It is interesting that the bible uses the phrase "bright morning star" in reference to two people- Satan and Jesus.

Yes, and Satan also is said in the Bible to
"Mascarade as an angel of light".
Perhaps that is who the Apostle Paul encountered
on the road to Damascus?

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:45 AM
Evil is a perversion of good.
The Devil (Satan) never created anything.
He only perverted what Jehovah God/Jesus already created together.
God created Satan. They are not equal/opposites.
Satan for example is not everwhere and does not know everything
Whereas God is everywhere and knows everything.
Remember in Book of Job how Satan presented himself
to God after roaming the Earth. God mentioned how
great a man JOB was and Satan said, of course he is,
you (God) have protected him and blessed him abundantly,'
but withdraw your (God's) protection and blessing, and
JOB will curse you (God) to your face.

God allowed Satan to attack JOB, but Satan was not
given permission to take JOB's life.

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:34 AM
Why was Jesus so RUDE !!

Jesus never said "Thank You"
Jesus never said "Please"

Even the Lord's Prayer is written that way.
No Please, no Thank You.

Basically he went around barking out orders
like a drill sargeant, telling people what to do
or how to think, etc.

Perhaps it is a cold hard fact that to
maintain any semblance of authority
one must forgo the politeness.

Can you imagine a drill sargeant telling his
new recruits to "Please drop and give me 50" (pushups)
then "Thank You" once completed.

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:15 AM
Seems to me that the hit song, Voices Carry,
sung by the group, Til Tuesday

Would better be titled, Voices Kerry,
and the group named, Til Super Tuesday?

Hush Hush, Keep It Down Now, Mrs Kerry.

John keeps me in the dark
I'd like to read his mind
But I'm afraid of the Swift Boat Lies I might find.

John said "shut up", he said shut up
Oh God can't you keep it down?

John only loves me some of the time
Only when he can keep me in line.

Hush Hush, Keep It Down Now, Mrs Kerry.

no photo
Wed 04/10/13 09:00 AM
by Siamese_Charlie, age 53, Dallas, TX

Jerry, George, and Kramer" (of Seinfeld Fame) were getting ready for a 3-on-3 basketball tournament.

Kramer finds, in a free local paper that Newman gave him, an ad circled for basketball lessons - at a reasonable rate.

Kramer calls the guy and shows up at what turns out to be a cruddy little half court, cement court, with a hoop and no net, next to a Taco Bell fast food restaurant. The guy is like 5 foot nothing tall, and doesn't look in that great of shape.

Kramer is all over this guy, stealing the ball, making one lay-up after another over the guy. Kramer has enough of this tomfoolery and calls it quits. The guy wants payment. Kramer can't believe it. Kramer negotiates and it is decided that Kramer will buy the guy lunch at Taco Bell.

The guy wants Kramer to order it and pay for it at the drive-thru window. Kramer pulls out a big bag of change and drops it all over the ground and people are honking their horns behind him.

Kramer goes home and tells George, and of course George has to see this for himself. George calls the guy and meets him at the court. George is all over the guy, stealing the ball, making one lay-up after another over the guy. George calls it quits. The guy wants payment. George negotiates and decides he will buy the guy lunch at Taco Bell. The guy tells George to order and pay for it at the drive-thru window. George squints. Pauses. Looks down. Then says meakly through closed lips, "Al-rright".

Finally, Jerry has to see this for himself. Jerry meets up with the guy and the guy is all over Jerry, stealing Jerry's ball, making one lay-up after another against Jerry. Jerry pays the guy full price, but asks for an explanation as to how his friends George and Kramer walked all over him on the court. The guy replies,

"I wanted Taco Bell. Now I need a good steak."

The guy immediately turns and walks off with the money leaving Jerry with his hands raised above his waist, palms out and up, thinking,

"What planet is that guy from?"

Newman pulls up, reaches across to open the passenger door, the guy gets in, Newman looks at Jerry through open window, waves, says,

"Bye Jerry. Thanks for dinner. " [followed by Newman's evil style of laughter]

"NEWMAN ! ! " Jerry exclaims. [end of show music kicks in]

no photo
Mon 04/08/13 10:52 AM
Ding Bat The Singing Cat
Was so cute but he sang flat
Meeeooowwww

My parents use to recite this poem
to me growing up in the 60's
Anybody know where it originated from?

no photo
Mon 04/08/13 10:42 AM

What if we could offer those kids an alternative that would meet their needs until marriage and a monagomous relationship? If kids want to put off marriage until after grad school great, but to suggest they stay abstinent is unrealistic.

The alternative spur of the moment sex, when youth and young adults can sneak it in, all the way sex, without the proper precautions.
let's give our youth the tools they need to live sexually satisfying lives and not use marriage as a quick escape from that lonely, dreary, APPRENTICESHIP IN SELF MASTERY (see Catholic Catecism)

I've felt for a long time THIS is what kids need, EDUCATION not just being told no because of religion or whatever other reason there would be. By shaming it, all you do is push the kids away from you, because they STILL are gonna want sex, they'll just do it in secret. I was that way, even though I never acted out in real. That's to say nothing of the shame you place on them for even doing it, which again I went through till I realized it was natural and nothing to be ashamed about.

But in any case, how we view sex now hurts both the kids and the parents, because the kids are still gonna do it, they're just not gonna tell their parents about it, and that is where you get your unwanted babies, stds and abortions from. They have no one to talk to so they experience this all from their peers basically. Meantime the parents relationship to the kid suffers, and they have to constantly worry about them. No one wins in this situation, not the parent or the child, they both lose out.

I truly believe that if kids were again EDUCATED about what is going as they grow and how to handle it, as opposed to being told just not to do it/act on their feelings, you'd see better relationships to their parents because they'd feel more comfortable talking to them about things rather than sneaking about, and you'd have a lot less issues with the unexpected kids, abortions and stds I referred to above.

Parents think they are trying to help their kids with how they treat this and trying to keep them safe.....but it really hurts both parties and puts the kid in more danger than if they were able to talk openly about things with them IMO.

Excellent! Couldn't have gotten the point across any better than this. I like to call it a form of child neglect. Sweeping the sex lives of our youth under the rug and not addressing/meeting them.
We take our kids to music lessons, sports leagues, church, put them in school, provide them food, shelter, clothes, let them go to place of entertainment, etc. etc. but when was the last time you as a parent provided a safer sex experience for your child? Perhaps you as a parent have swept it under the rug? Your children will hate you for it, yes hate. I did.

no photo
Mon 04/08/13 10:35 AM

Forget about our country dying, Limbaugh is the one dying......from all those late-night Baskin Robbins stops!!

Remember how the mayor of New York outlawed icecream with fat in it to make New Yorkers healthier?

no photo
Sun 04/07/13 06:24 PM
Does anyone else agree that one reason our government spends to much is because it has a reactionary/reactive rather than a proactive system of doing things. Example:

In the case of sex, we have professionals on the childbirth end of sex: doctors, nurses, midwives, social workers, etc. read to deliver babies or abort them, and if delivered and unwanted, put them up for adoption. And we have doctors and clinics ready to treat STD transmission issues after sex has occurred.

Yet, what professionals do we have on the business end of sex
(during sex) where STD transmission and conception can occur if the proper precautions are not taken?

That is where the Sexual Assistant Nursing profession would come in.
And Neighborhood Sexual Assistant Clinics.

Guttmacher institute reported recently that 70% of our nation's youth have had sexual intercourse before turning age 19.

What if we could offer those kids an alternative that would meet their needs until marriage and a monagomous relationship? If kids want to put off marriage until after grad school great, but to suggest they stay abstinent is unrealistic.

The alternative spur of the moment sex, when youth and young adults can sneak it in, all the way sex, without the proper precautions.
let's give our youth the tools they need to live sexually satisfying lives and not use marriage as a quick escape from that lonely, dreary, APPRENTICESHIP IN SELF MASTERY (see Catholic Catecism)

no photo
Sun 04/07/13 05:17 PM

RE: legalizing prostitution to stimulate economy.

Perhaps? But I was offering an alternative that may sit better with Christian/Catholic/Jewish and other religious tolerances.
Non-penetrative sex supervised by certified nurses in medical clinics who have medical boards or nursing boards to report to and be regulated by may be safer way to stop STD and abortion/pregnancy, and regulate industry wide pricing.

I see what you mean and that is interesting, but people choosing to pay for or sell sex of their own accord shouldn't be jailed or fined for doing so either way......no matter what the religious right and those of that ilk may think about it. You can't legislate personal rights based on what someone else views as wrong like that.

Prostitution probably should be legalized as well as an alternative to folks who won't settle for anything short of intercourse. Wouldn't be a bad idea to do like they did during Amer. Civil War and require protitutes to register and be checked regularly for health to keep their licenses.

But as far as sex education goes, I think we have to stop at non-penetrative, and also make it non-mandatory for kids to participate.
These nurse clinics would be a good part of a nation wide sex aducation reform as alternative to abstinence. Nobody wants to wait until they graduate college to have sex. Well, almost nobody. I wanted it when I was in junior high. And I like girls in 1st grade.

OOOPS!!! I meant I liked girls when I was in the first grade.
Yicks! freudient slip??

no photo
Sun 04/07/13 02:29 PM

RE: legalizing prostitution to stimulate economy.

Perhaps? But I was offering an alternative that may sit better with Christian/Catholic/Jewish and other religious tolerances.
Non-penetrative sex supervised by certified nurses in medical clinics who have medical boards or nursing boards to report to and be regulated by may be safer way to stop STD and abortion/pregnancy, and regulate industry wide pricing.

I see what you mean and that is interesting, but people choosing to pay for or sell sex of their own accord shouldn't be jailed or fined for doing so either way......no matter what the religious right and those of that ilk may think about it. You can't legislate personal rights based on what someone else views as wrong like that.

Prostitution probably should be legalized as well as an alternative to folks who won't settle for anything short of intercourse. Wouldn't be a bad idea to do like they did during Amer. Civil War and require protitutes to register and be checked regularly for health to keep their licenses.

But as far as sex education goes, I think we have to stop at non-penetrative, and also make it non-mandatory for kids to participate.
These nurse clinics would be a good part of a nation wide sex aducation reform as alternative to abstinence. Nobody wants to wait until they graduate college to have sex. Well, almost nobody. I wanted it when I was in junior high. And I like girls in 1st grade.

Previous 1 3