Community > Posts By > Tish_F4X1

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:14 PM

I may be the only one but I always knew at a very young age I didn't want to be a mom.

But babies are cute!...I just don't think I would be a very good one.

A very good what? Baby or mom?

A good mom. I'm a great baby.

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:13 PM
I wasn't being mean to anyone.
You're just picking on the new girl. If that what it is I'd rather you just said, "we don't like new people here"
Well you were all new at one point. I hung out here all day yesterday and noone had a problem. As soon as a girl wants to have a little fun and even invite a good friend here to have some fun, you attacked us.

So, enjoy being in this dark, self righteous ugly part of the internet. I'll take my per-click business and all my friends with it. waving

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:11 PM
I may be the only one but I always knew at a very young age I didn't want to be a mom.

But babies are cute!...I just don't think I would be a very good one.

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:08 PM

Hmmm then how is she still HERE?????huh
im not going to explain it to you.

That is OK, cause I really do not need explinations from people that come to a new place to be rude. You say she is still here. She is not here if her account is deactivated. You say she is on messenger. Well if she is on messenger it means she is not HERE!

But then again if you can not figure out how a mirror can backfire a spell then I am not expected for you to figure out how this works.

wow you guys, really. talk about being rude.

Oh I am sorry was I talking to you?

See that was rude for no reason.

Nope not no reason. Called defending a FRIEND! And well considering I was not talking to you. It should not bother you.

Israd is my friend!
Then you both should learn that you should not come a to a new place and start judging people. Learn to laugh and live a little, might just get you places!

Um but I made a whole thread about people laughing. No one wants to pay attention to that though.
Talk about judging people, you don't even know me. I wasn't judging anyone.
Goodness.

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:06 PM

you guys should all practice what you preach.
Practice what I preach to not come to a new forum and judge people? I already know how to do that, thank you very much.

No to not be rude.
You're so condescending it's unbelievable.

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:06 PM

That is OK, cause I really do not need explinations from people that come to a new place to be rude. You say she is still here. She is not here if her account is deactivated. You say she is on messenger. Well if she is on messenger it means she is not HERE!

But then again if you can not figure out how a mirror can backfire a spell then I am not expected for you to figure out how this works.

Nope not no reason. Called defending a FRIEND! And well considering I was not talking to you. It should not bother you.

Israd is my friend!

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:04 PM
I'm thinking I'd like to go on a mini vacation to Tampa

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:02 PM
you guys should all practice what you preach.

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:01 PM

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:00 PM

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:55 AM
lol it sounds like a burn waiting to happen

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:42 AM

Best of luck to her flowerforyou

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:39 AM

she is very pretty. she's going to grow up to be beautiful, yo.

I worry about kids in pageants but I hate to stir the pot.

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:37 AM

i'm in the mood for sushi, actually.

Ahi Tuna! Yum Yum

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:34 AM

laugh laugh uh "HON"...if an acct is deactivated what makes you think she is "still here" ?
because im talking to her?
just a guess.
I think with just joining today you should not be that quick with spilling your rudeness. Learn the people get to know the people and maybe JUST maybe you with think twice before making rude comments. Just a thought. Just because you are to slow to get it does not mean it is not funny.

And how the heck are you talking to her on a DEACTIVATED account?huh

I didnt think anyone was being rude.

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:29 AM
they could have just moved the thread i guess.

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:24 AM

I think people are scared of others who speak their mind, IMO

israd needs to create a profile but maybe she wanted to check out the forums. Who else is here for the talk? I wish they would leave their profiles blank too. :smile:

I have no idea what either one did tho. Stupid topics is not a crime in the constitution as long as it is in the proper forum.

You should probably mention that to someone.

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:23 AM
italy

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:20 AM
I think people are scared of others who speak their mind, IMO

Tish_F4X1's photo
Thu 06/26/08 11:16 AM

laugh laugh uh "HON"...if an acct is deactivated what makes you think she is "still here" ?
because im talking to her?
just a guess.

i didnt think you were being condescending with that "Hon"

Previous 1