Community > Posts By > bobby_pandit

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 02:22 PM

It's not the clearest picture and I would lighten it a little bit in photo shop to make it easier to view on all screens. The contrast right now is not so great. I would add more photos. It says nothing. I would put more of a description of what exactly you want and like.

Hello ,i seriously think whatever u said may be needed and can be done,can u do it for me at ur discretion...it'll b gr8 for me,

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 02:19 PM

:thumbsup: VERY NICE IT LOOKS GOOD.
thnx for ur compliment:)

no photo
Sun 06/23/13 10:58 AM

:thumbsup: VERY NICE IT LOOKS GOOD.

Thnx ...:-)

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 12:06 PM
hey thnx,will ponder ur suggestion

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 11:54 AM
plz suggest..and explain which type f prof.pic of male is nice..:-)

no photo
Fri 06/21/13 12:13 AM
honourable womens....plz give ur views:smile: :smile:

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 02:34 PM

ms 1cynderella...respected madam i don't know u belong from which respected religion,bt i would like to make some words on hinduism ,as u said that hinduism is must be probably second religion which practise 'genital mutilation'..mam this is wrong,as a hindu i believe or i know we don't practice or appreciate any kind of barbaric or heinous act on women,yes i accept that some of the people's from our religion does this crime..bt there number is equal to approx none,so respected madam 1cynderella,can we blame hinduism for this,i am very much unhappy for some improper women treatment in my nation,bt i wanna fight against it to make our proud women stronger in our nation,bt i don't find any thing wrong in my religious views on woman,it does not guide its followers for any kind of crime and injustice to women....nice to share my view to you respected lady:)tc

I certainly meant no disrespect to you or anyone else. The person I replied to asked me if any other religions practice it and as you yourself say, some Hindus do indeed. My mistake was listing Hindu as if in a list, instead of stating "some". I appologize for that oversight and have to also say that not ALL Muslims practice the ritual either.

The way I see it, you and I don't get a say as to whether we think it's right or wrong in India, Africa, or anywhere else were a country allows it to happen. As a US citizen, I certainly don't get a vote anywhere but here.

I am none of those religions, and have no issue with any given religion. My post did not blame any religion for the existance of such practices, in fact I wrote that the practice of female castration is not religious in nature even though some religious people practice it, it is a cultural practice, therefore no religion can be blamed for its continued practice.

If you want my personal view on that issue, I will tell you that I believe this is more prevalent in under educated areas of the world. I think they have done if for so long and believe it's the right thing to do. I think they know no other way of life, or way of seeing things as you and I see them...at least we seem to agree that it's a horrible practice. As most things are, education is the key to empowering people to make the decision to stop dong harmful things themeselves.

flowerforyou

Totally correct and agreed on ur view:)

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 02:24 PM
Edited by bobby_pandit on Thu 03/14/13 02:26 PM
a girl or woman????or they are still in demand??

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 02:13 PM
ohh..really u wanna have fun??come here...but where's ur pic??

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 02:11 PM
..haha....very nice mam..:)..but the fact is that..god himself was unable to understand there female.....then how can we.?

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 01:16 PM

1.i am very bad luking???

2. due to my nationality???..or

3. the reason is my profile view???

First of all welcome.
You are not bad looking. I believe we all have beauty in each and everyone of us.
Nationality is nothing with two people inlove.
Maybe change your profile pic. I suggest the one were youre wearing blue. Goodluck.

Hello:) thnx for ur precious reply and views...m glad to read that,and as u said i have changed my profile pic...:)

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 03:51 AM

Check when the person you intend to message logged in last. May be you've been sending messages to inactive users. Though some choose not to respond as well, their reasons are best known to them

Yup bro..i consider it,bt lets see..,

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 03:50 AM

A lot of people just aren't going to be interested if you live in another country. How are you going to date somebody from India if you live in Europe or America?

Also, I'm sorry to say it but a lot of people are just going to suspect that it's a scam and they will decide that they aren't going to waste their time.

I get women from other countries contacting me sometimes. They might be worth chatting with just for friendship but I'm not going to take them seriously as far as dating goes, whether they are genuine people or scamming.

Correct sir...it would be a strong reason..,

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 03:48 AM

Its just like every other thing in life my friend, sometimes things happen real fast and sometimes things take time. Your young go out and have some fun.Good luck!

Sure sir...n thnx for a courage ..:)

no photo
Thu 03/14/13 03:46 AM

If you're from India, doesn't it usually mean your PARENTS find a girlfriend for you? I'm thinking of the arranged marriage tradition they have over there. Would your parents not be angry with you for doing it yourself? I could be wrong. Was just curious. No worries. drinker

Hi:),U r right of wat u know about our tradition of arrange marriage,but here arrange marriages also allow one to find a soulmate..and then tell her abt to the parents then they will arrange a marriage,so dat i wish to do here.

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 01:31 PM
Edited by bobby_pandit on Tue 03/12/13 01:45 PM
1.i am very bad luking???

2. due to my nationality???..or

3. the reason is my profile view???

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 12:58 PM
ms 1cynderella...respected madam i don't know u belong from which respected religion,bt i would like to make some words on hinduism ,as u said that hinduism is must be probably second religion which practise 'genital mutilation'..mam this is wrong,as a hindu i believe or i know we don't practice or appreciate any kind of barbaric or heinous act on women,yes i accept that some of the people's from our religion does this crime..bt there number is equal to approx none,so respected madam 1cynderella,can we blame hinduism for this,i am very much unhappy for some improper women treatment in my nation,bt i wanna fight against it to make our proud women stronger in our nation,bt i don't find any thing wrong in my religious views on woman,it does not guide its followers for any kind of crime and injustice to women....nice to share my view to you respected lady:)tc

no photo
Tue 03/12/13 12:57 PM

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 11:03 PM
u must have not found ....whom u expected to be here.....is it correct??