Community > Posts By > Christopher

Christopher 's photo
Mon 05/03/21 01:19 AM
I signed up to this site 2 days ago and have had several messages and likes. I must say that my previous encounters in the past with online relationships have all been unsuccessful in terms of finding a relationship beyond friendship. I know that part of the issue is my desire for in person communication and time spent together in various forms. I am truly hoping to find someone local to myself that is looking for that as well. I truly am beyond merely wanting to hook up. It has been 5 years and I am very much alive and while I miss it, it is not necessary for me to love myself, others, and life itself.

Christopher 's photo
Sat 05/01/21 04:35 PM
Hello! I just joined today. It is nice to meet you

Christopher 's photo
Sat 05/01/21 04:32 PM
Hello everyone. I am Lucian. I am 49 yo and a widower. I live in New Port Richey / Trinity area. Am definitely looking to meet some new people and develop friendships and hopefully more at some point. I am heavily focused on spirituality and healing. I enjoy reading, reading cards, astrology, numerology, ancient cultural civilizations and mythology, and I am a practicing witch and occultist. I love the beach as well as the woods to get away and connect with the elements. Am always available to chat or listen at anytime