Community > Posts By > oregonjester

oregonjester's photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:37 PM
Any ladies coming to McMinnville for Turkey Rama?? Let me know if youd like to hang out w/me!

oregonjester's photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:32 PM
Well Im just lookin for a lady in my neck of the woods thats all... you can look at my pro and decide if you want to know more

oregonjester's photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:22 PM
QUOTE:

I could never get into the Star Wars stuff. It annoyed me growing up and still does.

YOU DONT TREAD ON LUCAS!!noway

oregonjester's photo
Sat 07/05/08 08:13 PM
Ok any films Directed by, Written by, Produced by or Starred barbara streisand!frustrated I do not give her ego anymore of a boost by not capitalizing her name!!!mad

oregonjester's photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:19 PM
of all Will Ferrels films only one did not TOTALLY suck-Elf
and Night At The Roxbury only half sucked the REST uh yea HOOVERS!!

oregonjester's photo
Mon 06/30/08 05:16 PM
Fight Club! how stupidly retarded!!mad

oregonjester's photo
Fri 06/27/08 02:50 AM
BBWs? shouldnt it be BHWs? Big Hot Women? I love bigger women size 12-24 SMOKIN HOTT!!!!!

oregonjester's photo
Fri 06/27/08 02:47 AM
take a look and find out!! Ha Ha!!

oregonjester's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:28 PM
"Thats no moon.. Its a space station"-Star Wars: A New Hope

oregonjester's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:26 PM
"All I feel we have done is awakened a sleeping giant and filled him with rage and a terrible resolve"-Tora! Tora! Tora!

oregonjester's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:23 PM
"You.. are not.. a.. GOD!" "Then why dont you pull the trigger and find out!"-Young GunsII

"A person is smart.. People are dumb, dangerous and panicky and you know better!"-Men in Black

oregonjester's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:18 PM
"Sorry, its just my personal life its hanging by a thread" "Well thats what happens when you start doing well at work darling, let me know when youre whole life goes up in smoke then its time for a promotion"-Stanley Tucci to Anne Hathaway in The Devil Wears Prada

"HEY BABY HAVE YOU EVER HAD YOURE ASSHOLE LICKED BY A FAT MAN IN A TRENCH COAT!?"-Jay And Silent Bob Strike Back