Community > Posts By > albie

albie's photo
Fri 05/21/21 06:57 PM
Think about it.

albie's photo
Fri 05/21/21 06:51 PM
It's easier to meet someone in person than on line for most people. I met someone in person on 5/2. She lives on the other coast. She stopped off in New York on her way to family in Spain. I don't believe in long distance relationships. But I did offer to take her to dinner a pond her return to New York. Meeting her in person she lead me to believe she was interested. This weekend. I plan to attend a outdoor event for 50 plus people. I hope to stay in the moment should a situation appear at this event. I try to be out daily.

albie's photo
Fri 05/21/21 05:10 AM
Join other free dating sites. Shop in kosher shops and eat in restaurants. Go to Jewish neighborhoods to shop. Run an ad in The Jewish Forward. Attend pro Israel events when safe to do so.

albie's photo
Fri 05/21/21 05:03 AM
Hi

Go to services at temples. There are Jewish matchmakers. See if
colleges near you have Jewish related classes? Like history? Or Bible studies.

albie's photo
Fri 05/21/21 04:56 AM
A lady I knew said she made friends with barbers in barber shops by bring cookies and other inexpensive things. Thus being able to hangout there and strike up conversations with guys coming into the shop. She also would stop and ask a guy if she could pet his dog that he was walking. Then saying to the dog. "Cute guy".

albie's photo
Thu 05/20/21 08:05 AM
Look up old boyfriends or girlfriends. They might be available? Walk your cute dog. Dogs can get you the attention that just start a conversation. Ask advice when in a store shopping. Wear something you look good in when out an about. Women stand a much better chance if they are not with their girlfriends.

albie's photo
Thu 05/20/21 07:56 AM
Speak to people when you are shopping. See if they choose to continue the conversation? Every where you go try to be in the moment.

albie's photo
Thu 05/20/21 12:29 AM
Nature meant for people to find a partner when they were young. If you really want someone later in life? You have to be more flexible. Compromise. Be willing to be open to more people. Willing to select someone not based on their looks but the person they seem to be. Be open to someone of a different race or religion. Shorter than yourself. Go older in your searching. Be willing to relocate. Accept someone with children at home. Someone who smokes. Over weight. Bald. Not such a good figure. Someone who doesn't have a few of your interests. Consider the wallflower. Some one with a serious health issue. People from other countries . A person with a lower income Otherwise you are fighting natures plan. On the other hand if you are rich and show the world you are in an attention getting way. You could like some of the entertainment stars. I don't need to list their names here. But you know them. Not just men but some older women have found partners later in life because they were known to be wealthy. But some over 50 do get lucky and fill their want list. But most won't. Time and health issue are against you.

albie's photo
Tue 05/18/21 11:51 PM
Take the glasses and hat off.

albie's photo
Tue 05/18/21 11:50 PM
Ask guys that you know about your pictures before you post them. If you want to catch a fish? You need to know what the fish likes so you can hook him.

albie's photo
Tue 05/18/21 11:47 PM
For females regarding profiles if you are serious about finding a guy:

Must have a picture otherwise you are wasting you time.

No picture with grandchildren.

No single pictures of your dog.

Don't post old photos.

No cartoon photos of yourself. Not funny and it has been done before.

No need for vacation pictures.

Keep interests to the most common ones. Forget boating and golf. You want to gain the interest of as many males as possible.

Don't write your profile when you are angry or upset.

Don't say your friends would describe you as? All goody stuff. They wouldn't be your friends if they said otherwise.

albie's photo
Tue 05/18/21 11:39 PM
Told by much younger female "your a sexy Virgo" and kissed me on the cheek.

albie's photo
Tue 05/18/21 11:36 PM
Here in the U.S. it's pizza!

albie's photo
Tue 05/18/21 11:35 PM
See if there is a Parents Without Partners in your area? Join Parents Association at your child's school. There are grandmothers. Some mothers may have a widow mother or a
aunt? Let people know that you are looking.

albie's photo
Tue 05/18/21 11:26 PM
Checkout Michael Ball "One Step Out Of Time" on Youtube.

albie's photo
Tue 05/18/21 11:19 PM
For meeting someone? You can while your out and about in your daily life. If you are open to starting conversations? Check to see if there are any meetup groups in your city or town. Run a ad to start up a 50 plus walking or running group. Are you passing on someone because they don't fit your want list? Are there currently open co-ed gyms? Take a class in that gym. Women should stop going everywhere with their single girl friends.