Community > Posts By > fatal1

fatal1's photo
Sun 07/06/08 07:53 PM
Having sex with a corn dog.

fatal1's photo
Mon 06/30/08 01:14 PM
Oh there are soooo many creeps all you can do is block them. Of course there is one guy on here that can do anything he wants with me LOLblushing

fatal1's photo
Mon 06/30/08 01:10 PM

I just gave mine up as a matter of fact. :heart: flowerforyou

I just gave one up to and I don't care who knows it now NOTBORING111 OMG

fatal1's photo
Wed 06/25/08 03:44 PM
I would much rather get naileddrinker smooched laugh laugh laugh laugh

fatal1's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:55 AM

To be able to turn invisible, oh my would I have fun...plus I could be a spy and save the world.

Invisibility would be fun but if I was Superman I could move so fast you couldn't see me and I could save the world and be the baddest dude on earth.

OMG...Hunny would you save this damsel in distress? :heart: love you are soooo cute.

Holy Cow I'm blushingblushing . Of course I'd save you. I'd fly you away to Tahiti

Scoop me up Sweety I'M Yours:heart: smooched :tongue:

fatal1's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:37 AM

To be able to turn invisible, oh my would I have fun...plus I could be a spy and save the world.

Invisibility would be fun but if I was Superman I could move so fast you couldn't see me and I could save the world and be the baddest dude on earth.

OMG...Hunny would you save this damsel in distress? :heart: love you are soooo cute.

fatal1's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:32 PM

fatal1's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:29 PM

1 - 10.walk up to her and her friends! Put on the best English accent you can and say
" Im sorry i don't want to be rude or enjoying, but a just wanted to tell you that you look Absolutely Fantastic, amazing, sparkeling and stunning - You look like 2 million stars.

THEN WALK AWAY TO THE BAR AND WAIT A FEW MINUTES!

Oh boy that sure rings my bellyawn