Community > Posts By > MorfeusWI

MorfeusWI's photo
Wed 07/16/08 11:00 PM
Edited by MorfeusWI on Wed 07/16/08 11:03 PM
At 31 I have tried a couple of relationships and they didn't work out for one reason or another, I feel like I will never meet the the kind of woman I could grow old with. I still keep at it because maybe I will prove myself wrong. All you have to do is not give up. Eventually you will meet that special someone that will sweep you off your feet.Just keep the faith.

MorfeusWI's photo
Tue 07/15/08 01:15 AM
I am in the same situation. All I can say is try your best to make friends. Go do the things you like the most and you may run into someone with the same interests.

MorfeusWI's photo
Tue 07/08/08 11:09 PM
Hello Appleton here. Hi Littleredhen how are you?

MorfeusWI's photo
Sun 06/29/08 08:04 PM
Hello all, Appleton/Fox Valley here. Looking forward to the football season and hopefully someone will watch the games with.

MorfeusWI's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:13 PM
Well not totally new to mingle2/jsh. I was a member at jsh never really gave it that much of try. I am at a crossroads with most of my friends moving out of my area or having families it seems like I have no friends. I am giving this another try because I do not want to do the bar thing it just doesn't fit my personality.

MorfeusWI's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:47 PM
Its not always sex for some people if someone is lonely they are just are tired of being alone and not having anyone in their life.