Community > Posts By > crazykidz2323

crazykidz2323's photo
Thu 08/13/09 10:34 AM
What song comes to mind when you see the person above you?

crazykidz2323's photo
Thu 08/13/09 05:32 AM
and end scene....this post is drama so im done laterz.

P.S. I didnt know a knock off version of perez hilton was on mingle2....I might want your autograph later!

crazykidz2323's photo
Wed 08/12/09 10:01 AM

ok maybe str8 actin is the wrong terminology but what we mean is not being an obvious fairy - like urself

Cute! Did you come up with that comback yourself? It's funny how alot of people say on these posts that i need to grow up but look at you guys! Do u think other people who come and read all of the responses and are looking at you guys like you are so "Mature"? Just think about that a lil.

crazykidz2323's photo
Wed 08/12/09 09:55 AM
First let me state when I started this post it prolly didnt make any sense to alot of people it was just a random thought. Oh yea and in response to my whole "flammin femme" thing i stated on my profile; it basically means that im not into guys who dress up like girls,wear make up on their face with the whole glitter and everything,and are heavily into going only to gay bars and clubs. Also in response to gayfifer(cause you always got to saw some **** about a post i do) I dont think im butch or str8 acting...i act however the **** i want to...i dont hide the fact that im gay unlike alot of men out there but thats a whole other topic. Well i hope I answered everyone's confusion and if not then there is no need to respond to the post when there is a gazillion other ones on here to put your views on....laterz.

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 08/11/09 11:24 AM
haha!

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 08/11/09 11:22 AM
I don't get the gay gays who say this...i mean your gay..oh well

crazykidz2323's photo
Mon 06/15/09 09:06 PM
"I give the best blow jobs"..."oh yea...I'd like to see you do that"....Scene from Hysterical Blindness..lol

crazykidz2323's photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:35 PM
Edited by crazykidz2323 on Wed 06/10/09 02:36 PM
What 80's movie would u describe your life as?

I would say....Valley Girl as nicholas cage's character

crazykidz2323's photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:11 PM
Edited by crazykidz2323 on Wed 06/10/09 02:27 PM
Rock 'N' Roll Machine by The Donnas

Rock 'n' roll machine
I'm an American teenage raider
You better be in by eleven 'o'clock,
But I never come in 'til later.
Whatcha gonna do?
Where ya gonna go?
I ain't in to going steady.
Don't do this, don't do that,
I'll grow up when I'm ready
And I don't wanna be just a weekend kid,
I wanna party whenever I can
'Cause I don't care about going to school,
And I don't care about having friends,
And I don't care 'cause
I'm a rock 'n' roll machine
It's a Saturday night,
And I'm looking for some party action
I don't care about getting laid,
I want some quick and easy satisfaction
Whatcha gonna do?
Where ya gonna go?
Don't do this, don't do that.
And I don't care 'cause I'm a rock 'n' roll machine
Rock, rock, Rock 'n' Roll
It's a Saturday night,
And I'm looking for some party action
I don't care about getting laid,
I want some quick and easy satisfaction
Whatcha gonna do?
Where ya gonna go?
Don't do this, don't do that.
And I don't care 'cause
I'm a rock 'n' roll machine
Rock, rock, Rock 'n' Roll

crazykidz2323's photo
Wed 06/10/09 02:10 PM
What song best describes you/your life?

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 06/09/09 08:42 AM

kids! grumble

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh KIDS! laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 06/09/09 08:04 AM

It's because it's generally the truth. Younger people DO NOT know about issues, at least not to the extent of the folks who have already lived through it and know what they're talking about. Age and experience is VERY MUCH a factor in those types of things. You cannot forget that us older folks have already "been there and done that". Hell, some of us even wrote the dang book on it! So, it's best to just listen to what more experienced folks have to tell you, and learn from it so you don't make the same mistakes we did. However, if you feel the need to make your own mistakes and learn from them yourself, then more power to ya, but don't be surprised if something happens when we told you it would.

Well I repect that you guys are older but not all of us younger ones want to hear your opinions about everything...I mean you have lived in different times when you were our "age" and things change. Also, if we dont understand you older people than why is it that I see alot of older people with younger ones? What is up with that?

yawn

I get what you are saying about how you guys might of thought I was asking for the older generations opinions but really I was just ranting and then one of the last things I said was that younger people can rant if they wanted to on this subject. So sorry for leading you guys on to think that I wanted "older" opinions...my apologies.

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:57 AM

It's because it's generally the truth. Younger people DO NOT know about issues, at least not to the extent of the folks who have already lived through it and know what they're talking about. Age and experience is VERY MUCH a factor in those types of things. You cannot forget that us older folks have already "been there and done that". Hell, some of us even wrote the dang book on it! So, it's best to just listen to what more experienced folks have to tell you, and learn from it so you don't make the same mistakes we did. However, if you feel the need to make your own mistakes and learn from them yourself, then more power to ya, but don't be surprised if something happens when we told you it would.

Well I repect that you guys are older but not all of us younger ones want to hear your opinions about everything...I mean you have lived in different times when you were our "age" and things change. Also, if we dont understand you older people than why is it that I see alot of older people with younger ones? What is up with that?

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:51 AM
Figures I would put up something for "younger" people to write opinions about and all the older folks come in and write an opinion...that's f**kin hilarious!!! Haha

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:49 AM

Ohh

Grow up!

But I dont wanna...waaahhh...haha!!! Sarcasm is my best attribute to society!

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:45 AM
Edited by crazykidz2323 on Tue 06/09/09 08:08 AM
Older people know everything...I get it...im too young to know anything.

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:39 AM

I think in one way it would be fine cause Im not the type that has to see my significent other every day but on the downside when I wanted to see them we both would have to shell out alot of money to come see each other to hang out or f**K which would really be a pain in the a**!

If you cant afford to be in a LDR, and if you aren't mature enough to be in one, then it possibly isnt for you. Of course sex is a part of any relationship, but if thats one of your main goals then you are gonna need someone more local.

I dont have an LDR and I have never had one...I was just merely stating an opinion and seeing what others thought about the subject...and FYI sex is not the most important to me by far.

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:36 AM
On a post-it note,over your answering machine,telling your friend to tell you that it's over,saying he/she hates you and their through...etc.

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:29 AM
What is the worst way to end one?

crazykidz2323's photo
Tue 06/09/09 07:27 AM
I think in one way it would be fine cause Im not the type that has to see my significent other every day but on the downside when I wanted to see them we both would have to shell out alot of money to come see each other to hang out or f**K which would really be a pain in the a**!

Previous 1