Community > Posts By > Fallenone

Fallenone's photo
Tue 06/15/10 05:03 PM
Hi, i'm Michael, i'm looking for a woman that isn't afraid of being herself.

Fallenone's photo
Fri 05/01/09 12:29 PM
flowerforyou Hi, I'm Michael, I'm lloking for love here near Devine. Lets see who else is.

Fallenone's photo
Thu 09/18/08 09:48 AM
Hi all! I like turtles.

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 09:03 PM
well i looks like it's time for me to turn in for the night. night ya'll!

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 09:02 PM

Nothing like hanging out with your wang out. Or kitty or ... yea what ever ya'll call it.

What?! noway

I am so lost.

<--pokes cutie from texas
ow...you poked my eye! That makes me a sad panda... lol j/k

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 08:17 PM

Hello all! Fear not! For I have returned!

<--*shyly waves* with a bigsmile

*shyly waves back* hi

hello. blushing
. So...yeah...*looks at your boots while I shuffle my own sheepishly*

You wear boots?
Like construction boots?

That's pretty hot. :wink:

That and cowboy boots

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 06:54 PM

*shyly waves back* hi

hello. blushing
. So...yeah...*looks at your boots while I shuffle my own sheepishly*

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 06:47 PM

*shyly waves back* hi

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 06:37 PM

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 02:39 PM

Well going to take a nap. See ya'll later. Oh, and by the way my name is Michael.

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 02:35 PM
Well going to take a nap. See ya'll later. Oh, and bye the way my name is Michael.

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 02:18 PM

afternoon all!

after spending about 8 hours in a conference about DNA... now I am at work for about an hour... then I have to get owen.... then i have to go to a meeting at a local resturaunt for my student organization.... then i have to go home and do homework with owen.... and then I have to go to an online chat for my webclass (which is totally bull sh*t).... and then I might have time to come back in to talk! (but i'll have a couple minutes to poke around on here)

whew! anyone want to trade lives?

I'll trade you, but as a heads up: I'm a lesbian in a mans body. ;D

well the list is longer.... if you dont mind being an advocate for gay rights, full time mom, full time student..... getting up at 6 am M-F... and not making it to bed until after 10 pm (at the earliest)..... oh and be getting paid under 10,000 dollars a year... i'll gladly trade.
well in that case in in. But only if I can build a staue to myslef in the back yard. Do I get to wear my sexy dress?

you can wear the dress and my back yard is a parking lot... I think the aparment manager would be made if a statue showed up in the middle of it.

Oh well, at least I get my dress.

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 02:16 PM

ohwell I want an assistant.... can I get a personal assistant!?!?!? laugh
I'll be your personal assist. But only if I get to wear my sexy dress and get a desk with a bobble head.

you can wear whatever you want as long as your vital parts are covered... but no desk but i'll give you a babble head.
YAY! I get to wear a dress! Hmmm...I should see if I still have the pumps.

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 02:13 PM

afternoon all!

after spending about 8 hours in a conference about DNA... now I am at work for about an hour... then I have to get owen.... then i have to go to a meeting at a local resturaunt for my student organization.... then i have to go home and do homework with owen.... and then I have to go to an online chat for my webclass (which is totally bull sh*t).... and then I might have time to come back in to talk! (but i'll have a couple minutes to poke around on here)

well the list is longer.... if you dont mind being an advocate for gay rights, full time mom, full time student..... getting up at 6 am M-F... and not making it to bed until after 10 pm (at the earliest)..... oh and be getting paid under 10,000 dollars a year... i'll gladly trade.
well in that case in in. But only if I can build a staue to myslef in the back yard. Do I get to wear my sexy dress?

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 02:00 PM

ohwell I want an assistant.... can I get a personal assistant!?!?!? laugh
I'll be your personal assist. But only if I get to wear my sexy dress and get a desk with a bobble head.

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:53 PM

afternoon all!

I'll trade you, but as a heads up: I'm a lebian in a mans body. ;D

Well dang then why didn't you apply for my assistant to the assistant job....lol Good money and lots of travel....gigglesnort......Brazil and Moscoe coming up...

As long as I won't have to shave my legs or chest, we're good

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:47 PM
Edited by Fallenone on Wed 09/17/08 01:55 PM

afternoon all!

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 01:37 PM

So I saw my name on the list, but never got an e-mail...should I be worried?

not yet. gotta give people time. :wink: pretty sure ash got matched with you and you will definitely hear from her.
ok, thanks. I'm still kinda new to this. :D.

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 12:24 PM
So I saw my name on the list, but never got an e-mail...should I be worried?

Fallenone's photo
Wed 09/17/08 10:50 AM

popping in to say hi. too much to do like always.

Hello :D

Previous 1 3