Community > Posts By > Sammy

no photo
Tue 04/20/21 09:46 AM
Okay, reading this now. Were you diagnosed by a professional, like I was? Mind me asking?

I think you're going to wrong direction I'm not a serious patient but sometimes I feel lonely and I already faced many fake people who just Said they loved me but they didn't ... like I don't know how to explain you

no photo
Tue 04/20/21 09:36 AM
hellooo... everyone

hello

no photo
Tue 04/20/21 09:34 AM
You just kinda gotta deal with it Sam.:thumbsup:

yeah you're right man I can but it's bit hard what's about if I find a friend and then I easily beat this ****ing panic and anxiety

no photo
Tue 04/20/21 09:28 AM
A panic attack is a serious medical condition. Please look for professional help and don't look for "friends" to "chat" with.

you're right but it's not a panic attack like you're thinking ...I mean it's just you feel when someone ignore you that person you love or care about them :pensive:

no photo
Tue 04/20/21 09:09 AM
hello everyone hope your fine and doing good idk I'm not feeling good I need some friends let's do some chat add me I'm waiting for you friends

no photo
Tue 04/20/21 09:06 AM
hello everyone as I told you that I'm new here I'm but suspicious about this forum I just need some friends because I'm getting bore so please add me and let's chat I just need good friend I don't care it's girls or boy
:blush: