Community > Posts By > blackbelt78

blackbelt78's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:13 AM
Cheers to us (near) 30 year olds!!

blackbelt78's photo
Mon 06/23/08 11:06 AM
Jennifer Aniston. I can forgive her for the whole "Brad" phase, if she'll just come back home... :wink: lol

blackbelt78's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:51 AM

Just posted this in another thread, but thought it would be cool to add it here, too:

To be chivalrous is to be courteous.

This includes: being a gentleman, being polite, gracious, mannerly, brave, noble, bold, courageous, heroic, and having valour.

It is the antithesis of being rude.

Well said!

blackbelt78's photo
Mon 06/23/08 10:19 AM

My birthday is in September and I'll be 24.

Mine too!! On the 30th, only the coolest people were born in September!!!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

I agree, mine's the 6th! (Sadly, Im going to be too old for this forum come then lol!)

blackbelt78's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:57 AM
My 5 year old baby girl knows I work in retail management. Well, as I was getting ready for work the night before Fathers Day last week, she looked at me and said "Daddy tonight at work will you buy me a Fathers Day card so I can give it to you tomorrow?" It was GREAT! :)

blackbelt78's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:37 AM
My 5 year old daughter is skipping Kindergarten all together, and going straight to first grade from PK. She also won the Sunburst Beauty Pageant twice!
My 8 year old son's baseball team is undefeated thus far this year, and he hit his first home run two weeks ago! Due to some life long medical conditions, he has had some learning problems...but by the end of the year he was reading at the same level as the rest of his class!

just a few braggings from a single dad...

blackbelt78's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:32 AM
That's a great poem. It missed the part about being the makeup/hairdo guinnea pig for her though lol! My daughter and I are very close, she is very much a daddy's girl! I hope it never changes.

blackbelt78's photo
Mon 06/23/08 09:21 AM
Hey, 'sup everyone?