Community > Posts By > ken

ken's photo
Sat 05/22/21 06:42 PM
Thank you for the opinion and the advice Sir

ken's photo
Thu 05/20/21 06:34 PM

:smile:

Good for a laugh M8.

Possibly not the most effective, but I could be wrong.

Who knows?.drinker

I only get replies from people who are interested in what I can offer and I get them every day, so maybe it is effective. Even at 66 I enjoy a good healthy sex life and I hope it never dies.

ken's photo
Thu 05/20/21 06:31 PM
I'm sorry mom, I guess you've never been to the beach before have you were swimming pool for that matter. There's nothing wrong with showing your body so that somebody knows whether or not they want to get in contact with you as long as you're not showing nudes. I'm proud of what I am. Whether is perfect or not. Apparently you are not.

ken's photo
Thu 04/15/21 08:01 PM
Well as an ex-hippie growing up in the 60s. I say buyer take house with a lot of rooms get several people together who are very comfortable with each other, both socially and sexually and create an indoor nudist colony. Where everybody gets along and if the urge strikes each other they can go and have intimate relations. They live fine and happy in a social structure all the work assured amongst each other, so are the bills. No one is unsatisfied. Everyone is happy. That's how we did it in the 60s and it worked just fine. I think we have regressed moving into the 21st-century. I am a very overweight man but I'm still comfortable with my nudity. I don't think some people on here would be. But I looked all over the world and I experience different cultures and different ways of life, and I don't necessarily adopt to the arcane norms in America.

ken's photo
Thu 04/15/21 01:25 AM
I'm sorry that you feel the way I suppose you've never been to a swimming pool or a beach. Have you?

ken's photo
Thu 04/15/21 01:24 AM
Thank you for the compliment. I was going for that

ken's photo
Wed 04/14/21 04:02 PM
Give it a look and leave your comments. All sexes welcome to review bye!:wink: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

ken's photo
Wed 04/14/21 03:59 PM
What separated means to a man is a woman who is in need of comfort. In most men will be there does provide that comfort. Unfortunately for the old man. He might just lose her. That's a man's point of view.