Community > Posts By > Rookherst

Rookherst's photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:28 PM

i am dragonyosh and i am here to say we christians need to stick together and not let one of our brothers or sisters get harassed or bad mouthed by others or even afraid to stand up for God!!!

we need to be united like they are and defend one another and i thank those who defended me and came to help me when i was in trouble and know that i will be there if you come to me for help!!!

Incidentally...Sentiments like this are nothing but self indulgent attempts to feel persecuted and hate monger. It propagates a "Us or them" Ideology, which is what gave Christianity it's bad reputation in the first place.

Why not actually follow one of the core tenets of your faith, and suggest that people should stick together and stick up for each other simply because it is the correct thing to do. Regardless of Sex, Age, religion or Creed.

Rookherst's photo
Fri 06/27/08 03:52 AM

Is Religion Real or was it invented by government to keep people in line or is it actual facts of God reaching out to us?

Ignoring the fact that question was both loaded and biased (apo the direct reference to a specific deity and religion)

Any belief that religion came from government largely ignores sociology, and history. Religion has been around since as long as man could communicate their opinions about the "Shadows on the cave wall".

Rookherst's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:53 PM
I'll always be an Iron man fan...but if I had to choose one marvel movie...I'll wait for the Avengers movie to come out. I'm counting down the hero flicks before they do it ^_^

Just got Ant-man, Thor, And Captain America left...

Rookherst's photo
Thu 06/26/08 06:18 PM
I'm a habitant of the internet. I'm well acquainted with the lack of actual intelligence.

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:32 PM
Skidoosh ^_^

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:20 PM
Meticulous insanity is a good think :p

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:14 PM
Nah. But thank you ^_^

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:12 PM
Edited by Rookherst on Wed 06/25/08 08:13 PM
Winona Ryder

Or

Bettie Davis

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:01 PM
haha. Danke:smile:

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:56 PM
I don't recall saying you could choose the topic! Oh fine then...
I have sufficient life experience ...
:

Unraveled immunity/
I saw her pass, from Health to wraith;
But a ghost and whisper/
A destructive substance/
eaisly controlled, eaisly avoided/
but how, but how she craved that catalyst/

So I watched her diminish into frailty/
because a needle so grotesquely paid for...
carried more then was bargained.

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:36 PM

I give him a 5

SWEET! I love High Fives! Coolest congratulatory gesture ever...oh , A 5..as in..oh...well...Still Cool!

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:34 PM
Bonjour
Hallo
Γειά σου

and all that good stuff! ^_^

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:33 PM
For 10 internet? You can choose between an Original poem on the fly....or a musical suggestion

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:30 PM

*Stephen Crane *

hello and welcome

Glad someone caught the poet ^_^. You receive 10 internets

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:29 PM
I should hope now. That would not be enjoyable for either of us; but if it's not coming to bite me in the ass I can only imagine what horrors await.

Oh Lord...Don't make me analyze an Ayn Rand Novel. *cries and shudders* NEVER AGAIN! NEVER AGAIN!

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:16 PM
A Solid 5

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:13 PM

drinker You are very funny.drinker

Thanks ^_^ I seek only to amuse myself, but I'm glad when others are amused by my antics.

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:09 PM

I stink therefore I am. -- Rene De Farte

That was terrible! Quick to the existentialist Cave!...wait...where was it? Oh yes, "In side each and every one of us"...well that doesn't help me hide at all. Damn Philosophers. All talk and no Cave. Except Plato, He had a nice cave...only problem is that once in it was hard as **** to get out.....and if you do get out; you better tell NO ONE.

Where was I going with this? I guess we simply KANT know....

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:06 PM
I'm being commanded to stay because I'm literate? Oh dear... I knew my childhood fantasies of being a Victorian era Scholar was going to come back and bite me in the ass.

Rookherst's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:51 PM
Thank you. ^_^

Previous 1