dentwebb123's photo
Sat 01/21/17 04:28 PM
It is defined in Ecceasties 27 9

dentwebb123's photo
Sat 01/21/17 04:18 PM
It is defined in Ecceasties 27 9

dentwebb123's photo
Tue 10/18/16 05:24 PM
This profile is a fake and fraudulent profile. This pic of here is a fraud used by some scam site and the person responding to you will not be this beauty. Rather it is going to be some server from most likely another country.
Just beware as you will never meet the beauty in the photo. I am so sick of fakes here and everywhere.

That is the profile here on Mingle.

dentwebb123's photo
Sun 07/31/16 12:08 PM
Very good point. Corporations Do Not pay that corporate tax, it is just a cost of business like buying equip and has to be calculated in the cost to provide a product. The BUYER pays that 39% tax. Neither side will ever explain that scam to the American public!!
Trump wants to lower it to 15% which would be a good place to start. How about 0% corporate tax the the money as a result could be used to hire more and expand the business.
The 39% tax rate might as well be added to federal and state taxes. It is just a shell game with them, just like fees are nothing more than taxes with a different name.
Very few understand nor think about it so our dumb *** politicians keep pulling the wool over the publics eye and we allow it through ignorance. .................................

dentwebb123's photo
Sun 07/31/16 11:50 AM
Same goes for Hillary. Although she isn't a reality star, only a star in the eyes of herself. The is the biggest liar of all politicians for the last 25 years. Why would anyone believe a word she says?? Not logical at all !!!!

dentwebb123's photo
Sun 07/31/16 11:42 AM
certainly know your stuff, it is just such a shame that you have filled it with so much stuff that is not proven and use so much assumption as to the point of mis information . You need to pull all the assumptions out and get the order of events in correct order to be capable of presenting your case. You are close to representing yourself as a conspiracy theorist without any factual information.
Just a thought

dentwebb123's photo
Tue 07/12/16 09:18 AM
I would like to have my profile rated:smile:

dentwebb123's photo
Wed 05/18/16 10:24 PM
Please

dentwebb123's photo
Thu 03/03/16 02:35 PM
Yes, GOD has to be pure energy as there is no place it is not. Everything in existence is made of energy in numerous state from solid to wave of sunshine, radio,gamma on an on. Energy can neither be created nor destroyed. All that can be done is to only change it's state. The entire Universe if full of energy in all states of existence

Is it so difficult to belive that this enery thinks?? We humans are packets of energy and we think!.

dentwebb123's photo
Wed 02/24/16 04:20 PM
Rate my profile please and give me advice.. It truly would be appreciated.

dentwebb123's photo
Fri 10/09/15 06:18 PM
Please, I would appreciate it

dentwebb123's photo
Mon 09/09/13 08:14 PM
Good for you missright!! You got it........

dentwebb123's photo
Tue 09/03/13 03:50 PM

Please rate this old mans photo...