Community > Posts By > jesastar

jesastar's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:49 PM
yes that was nice thank all of you for your responses i appreciate everything you all have said i hope to read more it helps

jesastar's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:40 PM
yea i have told him but he lives out of town and plus theres a new gf so do the math ... and he wishes he had the gas to be able to have been here the night it happened im guessing he was with her when i first informed him i was at the hospital because i didn't receive nothing back from him til almost 2 hours later asking if i was ok and wanting to know about the baby but like i said i just dont know

jesastar's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:35 PM
i wish he only knew how much it would help if he was actually here or for us to just sit and talk and or cry just to get it all out

jesastar's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:30 PM
yea that is true i just think about all the places i have been and things i have done and not knowing the whole time that i had our baby with me and i dont want to blame anything or anybody but when we had broke up it put alot of stress on me because i didn't want it at all but i had to get over it because of the baby and what really hurts is how i need him to just be here so that we could actually sit and talk face to face but ... i dont know

jesastar's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:24 PM
well my ex is being there maybe not all that he could be but he is there for me to talk to ... i dont know how he is taking it really but i know he was as excited and scared as me and even though we werent together we still had each other maybe i should be more considerate for him about this ... do you think he is taking it as hard or it just another thing?

jesastar's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:20 PM
sad so i found out i was pregnant and finally tell my ex and we meet up at a park and talk things out and decide that the best thing for us to do is to start planning everything for the baby and have things ready and set for his place and mine since we are no longer together he was so excited that he was already planning to take new father maternity off work to spend with me and the baby ... it was awesome but that night i had a miscarraige and i dont have the first clue how to deal ... its killing me ...

jesastar's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:12 PM
well i have had suspision but thought it was just my cycle being out of wack but come to find out ... my everything is out of wack and im pregnant

jesastar's photo
Fri 06/27/08 10:08 PM
so i just figured out i was 4 months pregnant and in the process of telling my ex he informs me that he is dating this girl and im freaking out and i still care for him and its making me sick to think about it and im just really needing some advice ...

jesastar's photo
Thu 06/26/08 01:27 PM
my mind tells me no and to just forget about him but my heart makes me sometimes think just the opposite i guess it would depend on if he could prove if he was worthy

jesastar's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:55 PM
it seems alot of people are writing theyre own things but yet dont seem to interested in actually carrying an actual conversation lol

jesastar's photo
Wed 06/25/08 06:51 PM
hey everyone looks like a boring night tonight so thought i would write to say hey and see whats going on?

jesastar's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:33 AM

time heals all wounds. be strong and don't give in. flowerforyou
thank you but i still would do anything just for his touch lol its sad i know but i really dont think he knows how much he meant to me and how i cared for him im still hoping that he will snap out of it and realize what he had with me and will miss me like i do him wishful thinking?

jesastar's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:27 AM
another day missing him and how he used to be but its getting a little easier with time to just not hurting so much anymore the more time i have to think about what he did and how he is now being a jerk to me its making me more mad then anything i hate how he broke my heart and acts like im the one who messed up and feels anger toward me or maybe hes just being an ass i would do anything for him and be there day or night with just a phone call... as much as i want to hate him and let go i just cant seem to

jesastar's photo
Tue 06/24/08 11:06 PM
why thank you hehe

jesastar's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:50 PM
im pretty sure that i wont be too pressured into partying it lol lord knows that already have however im better than the girl who lives life doped up everyday and as far as just getting under some random 40 year old lol well to put it nicely ... it ain't gonna happen

jesastar's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:42 PM
lol i cant tell you how many times i have heard that one

jesastar's photo
Tue 06/24/08 01:40 PM
how do you mend a heart that feels as though it is shredded to nothing and how do you stop the pain of missing his touch ... his kiss ... his smile and his laugh?

jesastar's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:36 PM
you guys really are the best thanks so much and i wish you all the best of luck with everything... kisses

jesastar's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:31 PM
would love to know what you guys think about me so please review my profile and my pics and fill me in ... thanks guys and dolls

jesastar's photo
Tue 06/24/08 12:27 PM
lmao... oh my WOW