Community > Posts By > KnightSearching

no photo
Fri 07/18/08 06:59 AM
I hope your day is well, if not, I hope my jokes can cheer you up. I know at least two jokes might make you smile or laugh. What does the vegetables say before they eat? Let's us Pray (Lettuce Pray.) Why did Ronald McDonald got fired McDonald's? Because he was clowning around on the job.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 09:45 PM
I hope your day is well, if not, I hope my message could cheer you up. I know at least two jokes might make you smile or laugh. What does the vegetables say before they eat? Let's us Pray (Lettuce Pray.) Why did Ronald McDonald got fired McDonald's? Because he was clowning around on the job.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 03:23 PM
I just added some pictures that I drew on my spare time. I live very close to my work. My name is Kevin. I live in Olathe, Kansas. I am 31 years old, 6 foot 3 inches tall, brown hair & eyes. If you want to contact me, you can use yahoo messenger: bandittt1977! I love to walk around ponds and lakes with her. I work for a deaf school, but right now I'm on Summer break until August. I love to draw buildings (mostly), animals, people, and vehicles. I love to joke around sometimes. I ride my bicycle around town. I'm a Dishwasher/Custodian at a deaf school for 9 years now.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:11 AM
My name is Kevin. I live in Olathe, KS. I just added some pictures that I drew on my spare time. I live very close to my work. I love to walk around ponds and lakes with her. I work for a deaf school, but right now I'm on Summer break until August. I love to draw buildings (mostly), animals, people, and vehicles. I love to joke around sometimes. I ride my bicycle around town.

no photo
Thu 07/17/08 08:09 AM
You look beautiful.