no photo
Fri 07/17/09 09:05 PM

they say the best way to get over someone is to get under someone new,tee hee so thats what Im going to do,met a really sweet man who lives very close,Im going to give him a shot:heart:

Well what ever you do Good Luck,and yes thats what i have benn told to, I will not do that tho, Im old fashion and if i dont feel anything then nothing is going to happen.

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:58 PM
I have to say that i am or well was on most of the dateing site that are out there, I realized that i was running into the same people with all the same profiles.....
I have no gotten anyware on any of the sites, I have changed my pix and reworded it and im at the point now were im not trying anymore!!
My friend was on here for 2 days B4 he had many people that were interested in him! WHAT GIVES? Im i Really ugly on that out side! or is it that at my age women are only looking for money? GRRR

no photo
Fri 07/17/09 07:50 PM
Hi everyone.. i have never posted on here B4, i lost my first love and only love, Easter sunday 2008. we were together for 18 years
I still cry? everyone said it takes time? how much is enough!!! and to answer 1 of your questons, Dont try to be friends, if u 2 were able to b friends then you would be together now:) thats how i feel
Good luck, move on and what will be will be u dont get to pick it.