Community > Posts By > StudKitty

StudKitty's photo
Mon 02/25/13 06:01 PM

Hummm no winter storms here.... the wind has picked up and it is a little chilly for Texas.....But other then that we don't have much of a winter.. Once in a while we have a few good winters with some snow....no no plans getting changed around here due to the weather~~~~
...sorry about that me new to this...anyhoo me in Amarillo Tx and we got hit hard!

StudKitty's photo
Mon 02/25/13 05:58 PM

Hummm no winter storms here.... the wind has picked up and it is a little chilly for Texas.....But other then that we don't have much of a winter.. Once in a while we have a few good winters with some snow....no no plans getting changed around here due to the weather~~~~

StudKitty's photo
Mon 02/25/13 05:57 PM
Edited by StudKitty on Mon 02/25/13 06:06 PM

StudKitty's photo
Mon 02/25/13 05:57 PM
me got snowed in, woke up to snow over me front door and couldn't get out, a severe 75 mile a hr.wind blew snow covering me front door...my screen opens outward and there is no way to open the door....so me will be like u stuck mingling here for a few days and then me will call someone to come over and dig me out!...made smores in the fireplace today...Got to find a mate so next year me wont care how long me is snowed in!...lol...lol...lol

StudKitty's photo
Sat 02/23/13 09:21 PM
Looks like all the lesbians have left this site...all you babes come represent!

StudKitty's photo
Sat 02/23/13 06:23 PM
thank u so much soufiehere...that was very helpful....blessings and much happiness to you.:heart:

StudKitty's photo
Sat 02/23/13 05:40 PM
Thank you for your response of kindness....much love and many blessings to you.flowerforyou

StudKitty's photo
Sat 02/23/13 05:28 PM
wow 5 views and no help....lol they all sharks zoning in on the newbie but not to kind enough to help

StudKitty's photo
Sat 02/23/13 05:25 PM
I am a college graduate however that was long before computers...lol...anyhow, can someone please explain to me how do I message someone me like...when me go to their profile me don't see a message button only a e-mail bar,match,etc......don't want to e-mail, nudge or blow kisses just yet...want to message....thanks in advance for your help.

StudKitty's photo
Sat 02/23/13 01:08 PM
The problem lies in that, politeness has become so rare many mistake it for flattery....

StudKitty's photo
Sat 02/23/13 10:25 AM
Im the jackass....:banana:

StudKitty's photo
Sat 02/23/13 12:06 AM
All woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for itlaugh

StudKitty's photo
Fri 02/22/13 11:58 PM
On the first day, God created the dog and said, sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who comes in or walks past. For this I will give you a life span of twenty years.

The dog said, "That's a long time to be barking. How about only ten years and I'll give you back the other ten?"

And God said that it was good.

On the second day, God created the monkey and said, "Entertain people, do tricks, and make them laugh. For this, I'll give you a twenty-year life span."

The monkey said, "Monkey tricks for twenty years? That's a pretty long time to perform. How about I give you back ten like the dog did?"

And God again said that it was good.

On the third day, God created the cow and said, "You must go into the field with the farmer all day long and suffer under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer's family. For this, I will give you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty years. How about twenty and I'll give back the other forty?"

And God agreed it was good.

On the fourth day, God created humans and said, "Eat, sleep, play, marry and enjoy your life. For this, I'll give you twenty years."

But the human said, "Only twenty years? Could you possibly give me my twenty, the forty the cow gave back, the ten the monkey gave back, and the ten the dog gave back; that makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God, "You asked for it."

So that is why for our first twenty years, we eat, sleep, play and enjoy ourselves. For the next forty years, we slave in the sun to support our family. For the next ten years, we do monkey tricks to entertain the grandchildren. And for the last ten years, we sit on the front porch and bark at everyone.

Life has now been explained to you.

There is no need to thank me for this valuable information. I'm doing it as a public service. If you are looking for me I will be on the front porch....

StudKitty's photo
Fri 02/22/13 10:09 PM
"Life has taught me that love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."flowerforyou

StudKitty's photo
Fri 02/22/13 10:00 PM
If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?glasses

StudKitty's photo
Fri 02/22/13 09:26 PM
1.Talk sweet 2.Don't lie 3.Hold doors 4.Make her laugh 5.Pull her hair and smack her ***