Community > Posts By > Quincy

Quincy 's photo
Thu 04/08/21 06:13 AM
My real life is full of sadness. I want to make new friends

I suggest creating a small group of friends people who you can talk to and visit. It is important that you can connect with people on different levels. Don't make it too hard for people to approach you. Today, it is so hard for people to get together because of prejudice and biases. One person thinks that he or she is too good to be friends with the other. in reality, both people are lonely. But, if we just open up to people good people, life would be so much better.

Quincy 's photo
Wed 04/07/21 01:36 PM
I'm Liza from Philippines. 32 years of age.. a single mom of 3kids never been married. Is there someone still can be attracted to someone like me??
It's little sad few here dont give some respect if they know your single mom.
please be nice... Yes this is a dating App but not all here is just looking for hook up..or fun.. someone is hoping too found their other half if lucky..
just please show some respect. don't ask for nudes photos梁梁梁

hello sweetheart,
Yes. if you take care of yourself. keep yourself looking good and attractive, someone will love you and marry you. being 32 with three kids is not who you are. First, we need to redefine you. You are gauges, attractive, young woman looking to attract the most elegant young man.
All will be well.