Community > Posts By > gallerydist

gallerydist's photo
Mon 03/11/13 06:32 PM
why does no one reply back to friend requests , please help , rate my profile:banana: frustrated

gallerydist's photo
Wed 02/20/13 05:39 PM
Hi my names jay fisher i am looking for a friend. Best Friends make the best lovers. I need someone to go to church with , also just to talk with and email chat.
I am new at this . I am a self made and scholarly person who learned many things in many places and from many people. Many things I learned being a CEO for 25 years , many of these things I learned wrongly and now have a new aspect and opinion of the important things. Christ , Family and friends . Relationships and commitment are what counts.
My Goals are Learning and finding new experiences as ;
I missed so much in life chasing after material goods. . Doing things with some body you like and care for is the most important. if you want to chat , talk get more information etc...

gallerydist's photo
Wed 02/20/13 05:33 PM
anyone close to READING , Berks County area flowerforyou

gallerydist's photo
Wed 02/20/13 05:31 PM
hello everyone need to make friends

gallerydist's photo
Wed 02/20/13 05:11 PM
Hi my names jay fisher i am looking for a friend. Best Friends make the best lovers. I need someone to go to church with , also just to talk with and email chat.
I am new at this . I am a self made and scholarly person who learned many things in many places and from many people. Many things I learned being a CEO for 25 years , many of these things I learned wrongly and now have a new aspect and opinion of the important things. Christ , Family and friends . Relationships and commitment are what counts.
I missed so much in life chasing after material goods. . Doing things with some body you like and care for is the most important.

gallerydist's photo
Wed 02/20/13 05:08 PM
I am new at this . I am a self made and scholarly person who learned many things in many places and from many people. Many things I learned being a CEO for 25 years ,oops many of these things I learned wrongly and now have a new aspect and opinion of the important things. Christ , Family and friends . Relationships and commitment are what counts.flowers
I missed so much in life chasing after material goods. .smitten Doing things with some body you like and care for is the most important.:banana: