Community > Posts By > aqua8_1

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 08:56 PM
Thanks for the feedback and guidance Ms. Soufie!

no photo
Sat 06/01/13 08:34 PM
Edited by aqua8_1 on Sat 06/01/13 08:34 PM
HI FRIENDS!

CAN'T LOCATE THE IM HERE..HAS IT STOPPED WORKING OR IT HAS BEEN REMOVED AS I CAN NO LONGER SEE IT ON SCREEN...THOUGH THIS SITE IS WONDERFUL I WISH A BETTER CHATTING APP/IM COULD BE INTRODUCED....CAN ANYONE TELL ME IF THE IM HERE IS STILL WORKING?

no photo
Thu 03/28/13 07:42 AM
Thanks! My privilege!!!

no photo
Wed 03/27/13 06:13 AM
It was so nice having so many beautiful ladies sharing their views and opinions.Any one who is feeling bored?.If yes i am here now and ready to chat and interact.

Wishing you all a beautiful time!

no photo
Fri 03/22/13 07:20 AM
Hi friends! How are u doing?.Any lady/new addition who wants me as a friend?

no photo
Sat 03/16/13 07:36 AM
I agree dear friend!

no photo
Wed 03/13/13 06:46 AM
Anything can happen in this world dear maitreyee !!!!

no photo
Mon 03/11/13 06:21 AM
Thanks dear friends for understanding me and for the wishes!If you feel comfortable in my sending a friend request to you,please let me know...

Looking forward to hear from you...
Regards and best wishes!

no photo
Sun 03/10/13 07:17 AM
Dear friends! The work had me busy and it's nice to see so many posts after i come back...some real nice ones...and i couldn't help laughing seeing that though i have the puppy pic there are few guys forwarding their nose and smelling around...acting like a preacher...the world is not so bad dear friends...we all have bad experiences in life but everyone is not a cheat or scammer....trust and faith are two big things...i agree we all have to be cautious but at certain stage we have to leave things on faith and trust and ofcourse God..atleast i was honest and didn't put anyone else's pic. which so happens in most of the cases.....and dear i am not begging...am no desperado..i have plenty of friends and love having more...my actions are my strength.....I did find two three very good friends and really thank the people who created the site...Thanks ladies for the cute puppy remarks....wishing u all all happiness...

no photo
Fri 03/08/13 06:49 AM
Wishing everyone here a wonderful weekend!

no photo
Wed 03/06/13 05:49 AM
LADIES!!!! Where have you gone?.Can u see my eyes blinking in anticipation ?

no photo
Mon 03/04/13 06:14 AM
Edited by aqua8_1 on Mon 03/04/13 06:15 AM
The puppy doesn't feel cornered..Thanks yellow rose for coming to the rescue...and though i don't bite i may have bitten all the scammers who makes lady take even genuine or discreet ones for a scammer!!!! and though i like roses i think yellow rose just became my favourite...God bless u!

no photo
Mon 03/04/13 05:39 AM
SWEETEST GIRL !!!! I REALLY WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY A 32 YEAR OLD CORPORATE LAWYER CAN'T CALL OR TREAT HIS LADY AS "A QUEEN".AND PLEASE DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE PUPPY HE DOESN'T BITE......HE JUST LICKS!!!! laugh

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 08:32 PM
in all ways...as u can imagine...

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 08:27 PM
I know dear but practice makes a man perfect....

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 08:00 PM
no dear puppy will not eat tweety but it may run after her to play with it scaring her....puppy won't eat anything unless u command/offer him something to eat....laugh and yes dear i am a matured ....young man though...i wonder who all here want me to be their chatting friend...

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 06:44 AM
Hello Deity!

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 06:44 AM
Newbiechick.....i will not send the puppy alone because u sure know what puppy would do when he sees the chick....lol

no photo
Sat 03/02/13 05:31 AM
Hi Barbieprincess!

no photo
Fri 03/01/13 06:14 AM
Just wondering how u would react if it would be me personally there to deliver the puppy and u not being able to decide...who is cuter.....

Previous 1 3