SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 05:02 AM

they dont know the true nastiness of the world and how it will affect them yet. its best to let them keep the blinders on for a while. just remeber, it wasent that long ago that you were the same way.

yea well it'd be easier if i didnt hate her but i do as ya know

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:56 AM
Younger kids (13+) REALLY get on my nerves they just dont get much of anything if it doesn't involve them! when emotions run high i get really anxious we're not sure why, they say its part of my disability but i think they're on crack anywayyy this mornings been hard well duh and my little sister turns to me and says, "it has nothing to do with you you didn't even know anyone who died, why are you so upset?" it really steamed me because she didnt seem to understand that we don't always have to know someone involved for it to affect us. I tried to explain it to her then realized she completely tuned me out ugh it frustrates me okay rant's over have a good day everybody

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:17 PM

I'm freakin' BORED talking to myself. I've run out of things to say!!!!!! ohwell

i know that feelin ughhhh it blows plus theres tooo much on my mind tonight!!

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:13 PM

i have barry white on and candles lit, and wine chillin,the girl i was seeing ,we broke up yesterday so me and my right hand r back together.:smile:

well gee i hope it works out for ya then lol glad you're not too devistated by the break-up

its a rebound thing:wink:

ahh i see well at least you're not cryin in you beer lol

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:11 PM

isometrics:banana:

lol ok then
i get the feeling you have no clue what that isohwell

its been a long day you're right im completely friggin lost but thats nothin new

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:10 PM

i have barry white on and candles lit, and wine chillin,the girl i was seeing ,we broke up yesterday so me and my right hand r back together.:smile:

well gee i hope it works out for ya then lol glad you're not too devistated by the break-up

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:09 PM

isometrics:banana:

lol ok then

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:08 PM

nning on whats going down this weekend for my birthday!!drinks drinks

well happy birthday early

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:05 PM
who's doin' what tonight?? anything fun? nothin's goin on at this end its quite boring actually lol

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:36 PM

ive lost two friends over there...

awww im sorry hun :( I have one whose missing it REALLY sucks

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:35 PM

smile hun...it will all get better...we are all here and miserable with ya!!!

i know thats why i stick around this place even when im miserable im not miserable alone

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:29 PM
yup very true but even before the weekend i get t o see my nephews :)

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:28 PM

Ya know, I had a discussion with a friend this morning and we came to a conclusion: Wednesdays are worse than Mondays!

so it would seem

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 02:24 PM
Where NOTHING goes according to plan! AND my best friend just boarded a plane headed for Iraq woo hoo things SO couldnt be better :( UGH how's the Wednesday thing workin for the rest of you guys?

oh and by the way if anyone finds a little bit of sanity its mine so would you please be so kind as to return it lol

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:42 PM
lol thanks mt

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Wed 09/10/08 01:01 PM
Tales of love have been replaced
They've been forgotten in the shadows of hatred and death
Sometimes I long for the oblivion and innocence of a child
Race and religion mean nothing,
War and tragedy are unknown
Such sweet simplicity
Fear has not yet tinged the beauty of life.
Love is unconditional no matter who you are
If only we could keep the eyes of a child...
Wearing the wrong color on the wrong street wouldn't get you killed
Racial words would not exist
Young lives would not be cut short
Mothers and fathers would not have to hug a child once more
All the while wondering if they'll be seen again
If only we could see through the eyes of a child
Love would not be shadowed by hate

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Tue 09/09/08 08:05 AM
It's a world all in its own
When you're with your best friend fear takes a backseat
Stupidity does not exist
It's perfectly okay to start singing a dumb song to the disbelief of total strangers
When a boy becomes an ex factor love is dumb and pointless so lets go find a good movie.
The world is a greedy selfish place at times, a best friend will not only have a shoulder and a tissue
She'll also have a shot glass and some story about how you need to loosen up for once
After awhile you'll both start remembering all the stupid things about high school
Laugh hysterically about things only you knew and have a boyfriend looking at you like you've lost it
But hey that's perfectly okay!
When children enter the picture one of you becomes an aunt, it's a wonderful gift
After one of them decides to puke on the aunt they love so much
A true best friend will laugh uncontrollably before offering a burp rag
You want to be annoyed because she laughed but it's not possible.
On occasion fear does find a place, your best friend will be there even if it's three in the morning.
Chances are she'll also be the one to smack you upside the head when you want to take your ex back.
You'll declare butt-kicking time and she'll tickle you until the situation could turn embarrassing
But who said this world was fair?
Best friends are forever, it's the only bond that can withstand the hottest fires of hell
And the coldest days of hopelessness
Happiness is always possible because they don't mind sharing
And if there is none between us we realize in this case it CAN be bought
Most call it ice cream, we call it PMS killer!
In this world there's a whole new language
If one is a ***** the other laughs and thinks of a more colorful word
And fights never last more than two hours
Because a best friend is the sibling you always wish you had

This is a dedication to my best friend Bambie yes there are others but we rode the rollercoaster of high school and survived together, we lost touch for the longest time until march and i am SO thankful to have re-connected with her she's the best friend a girl could ask for and a wonderful mommy to 3 adorable little boys she works so hard to hold things together and does an amazing job

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 09/08/08 06:06 PM
night guys sweet dreams maybe i'll actually sleep tonight yawn

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Mon 09/08/08 04:28 PM
i loves ya kim you're an awesome friend

SmurfyPoet292721's photo
Fri 09/05/08 02:14 PM
no amount of time will ever be enough