Community > Posts By > teadybear196147

teadybear196147's photo
Wed 11/12/08 06:52 PM
Joined Mon 06/16/08
Sat 11/08/08 08:11 AMI had tried many of the dating sites with no luck. I joined justsayhi on June 16, I read a profile that just absolutely, and totaly got my attention, warriorcreek3177. We started chatting, and decided that ten days later on June 26 that we would meet. A week after that I quit my job, moved to a new town not knowing anyone except him. I will never as long as I live ever regret making that move! I have gained a new family that is just great, a man that is just absolutely out of this world amazing I don't know if we will be in the same place this time next year, but we are enjoying the life we share right now and looking forward to where ever this road might lead us. I on the other hand have no doubt as to how I feel about this man and the life we share. He is my insperation, He is my hero, He is the love of my life, He is my dream come true! I just wanted to say a huge thank you to justsayhi, If it had not been for you I would never have mett the most sxiest, most beautiful man with a heart that is just out of this world.THANK YOU!