Community > Posts By > Wildonenow

Wildonenow's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:41 PM
Edited by Wildonenow on Mon 02/18/13 05:43 PM
Ladies and Gents of the 760

laugh :heart: laugh :heart: laugh :heart: laugh

I am putting together a series of great chances to meet and have fun getting acquainted, some events will be 20's and 30's, some events will be 30's and 40's, some outings will be open to 20's thru 40's!!!

The first event to Get The Party Started will be a night in March, it's great to relax and have fun meeting in a group!!!

20's 30's and 40's, Reply from the Coachella Valley and 760 Now!

When We have a group ready for fun, (at least 3 women, 3 men) I'll get it organized!

Groups of 8-12 are super!

I'll find a venue we can all enjoy, and let's Live It Now

Wildonenow's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:25 PM
My main rule is, if a woman has so many rules that a good man can't find his way through her "filters", then that's a sad thing for both!
:-)

...and don't think I haven't had to work at lightening up on my rules, it's not as easy as it sounds --- do we want to have everyone fit our rules, our do we want to be happy... It's not always possible to have both...

Wildonenow's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:13 PM
Yes!!!
That worked!
Have a Super Day, and Thanks Again!

Wildonenow's photo
Mon 02/18/13 04:00 PM
Ahaaaaa...
Maybe they'll work if I crop them,
Thanks a million!

Wildonenow's photo
Mon 02/18/13 03:30 PM
Yes I use a photo editor on my computer
These pictures are only turned wrong on This Upload site
They are all right side up on my phone, on my computer, and on the other websites
Strange, huh?
I don't think I'm the only one having this problem, I've seen several profile pictures sideways today

Wildonenow's photo
Mon 02/18/13 12:30 PM
Edited by Wildonenow on Mon 02/18/13 12:32 PM
... Sunsets on the Beach...
If you want to join me in making lives a little more joyful Every Day...
... What are you waiting for?
laugh

Wildonenow's photo
Mon 02/18/13 12:22 PM
I uploaded five photos from my iPhone, all but two of them came up sideways or upside down --- I cannot find a button in photo edit page that lets me rotate them to correct orientation --- on these photos, I repeated the directions several times with no luck --- I used these photos on previous emails, and on another dating site with no problem
...what gives?
Thanks for Assistance and Feedback
Have a Good Day!