Tue 11/04/08 05:03 PM

hey, at least I have a legitimate reason to vote for mccain

which is?

Ptownguy's photo
Tue 11/04/08 04:51 PM

Are you God?

Some women think so

how do you know what he doesnt like?

He told me the other day while kickin it over here drinking some Samuel Adams Winter Brew

YOu think God doesnt care about what happens in this world?

He says he cares about the world... just not the US so much

do you think God doesnt care about the people who represent ALL nations??

well he's still pissed off with the Romans so...

Ptownguy's photo
Tue 11/04/08 04:24 PM

The strongest thing about america right now IS OUR military strength. GOD help us if obama becomes our commander in chief.

why? God doesnt like you bringing him into a political discussion unless you cite a valid reason. ..hell any reason will do

Ptownguy's photo
Tue 11/04/08 04:12 PM
im guessing you'll still complain even if Obama does well

Ptownguy's photo
Sun 08/24/08 04:28 PM
Roanoke here... where the hell are the bars around here?

Ptownguy's photo
Thu 07/31/08 09:24 PM
dude if you want to meet women, you have to post about how large you are in the sex and dating forum. i hear that works extremely well

Ptownguy's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:10 PM
NASCARs a sport?

Ptownguy's photo
Thu 07/31/08 08:05 AM
Hey all! just moved (4 days ago) to DFW area. Speaking of which, I ate at Babes the first day here and I swear each piece of chicken added 20lbs to my weight. Anyway, whats up texas?

Ptownguy's photo
Thu 06/26/08 12:39 PM

Are they all bad?:tongue:

probably

Ptownguy's photo
Wed 06/25/08 07:26 AM
you know what they say about assuming

Ptownguy's photo
Sun 06/22/08 10:38 AM
ah another refugee from bom!

Ptownguy's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:29 PM
"up your butt Jobu" -Eddie Harris

Ptownguy's photo
Fri 06/20/08 01:50 PM
Edited by Ptownguy on Fri 06/20/08 02:03 PM

hence why this guy will always finish last, and not in the way you described Iz....

how would you conclude "ill finish last" when you dont even know me and apparently didnt understand what i said?

Ptownguy's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:22 AM

anyone that doesnt take advantage of a situation (which often involve deceitful, dishonest and other unscrupulous acts) will finish last. Not saying you have to become a piece of shlt to finish better in life but it sure does help.
try this. READ THE WHOLE THING!!!!
then reply!!!
flowerforyou

i did and point taken but this just isnt the way most think. It was more poetry than realistic.
well.. im sorry if that is how you see it.. but this is MY reality!!!
bad boy.. been there.. DID THAT!!.. and i have the scars to prove it.. (emotional and physical)

im sorry you dont see my reality as reality.. but it is..
flowerforyou

Im am glad for you and I didnt mean to imply it wasnt your reality.

Ptownguy's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:08 AM

anyone that doesnt take advantage of a situation (which often involve deceitful, dishonest and other unscrupulous acts) will finish last. Not saying you have to become a piece of shlt to finish better in life but it sure does help.
try this. READ THE WHOLE THING!!!!
then reply!!!
flowerforyou

i did and point taken but this just isnt the way most think. It was more poetry than realistic.

Ptownguy's photo
Fri 06/20/08 10:00 AM

Ptownguy's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:56 AM
Edited by Ptownguy on Fri 06/20/08 10:09 AM
Id consider myself a deist although there is a spiritual side of me that instills a bit more faith. anyway the point is i just had a terrible break up and finding it extremely hard to turn the other cheek so to speak. I dont feel its right to harbor such anger and grudger even though I was wronged but boy I cant turn it off. I wish could just "forgive and forget" and would actually like to but my emotions just wont let it happen.

Ptownguy's photo
Fri 06/20/08 09:32 AM
the first post pissed off a 500 mile wide asteroid and now its headed straight here

2 Next