Community > Posts By > 30andbored

30andbored's photo
Wed 06/25/08 09:01 PM
So has there or hasn't there been any success stories? ? just curious I always thought this subject seemed promising but have never dated anyone that much older than me

30andbored's photo
Wed 06/25/08 08:09 PM
Well I didn't find any offense in your post . . I think its easier said that done . . hard to not want what once made you feel so good . . in that sence a relationship/love/companionship is like a drug except worse :tongue:

30andbored's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:49 PM
Single and a half

30andbored's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:32 PM

... when someone passes gas, sometimes it smells and other times it doesn't? Anyone have some suggestions?

The stinkiness comes from the presence/absence of something called "Methyl Mercaptan", which is what makes farts stink. The more MM, the mo' it's gonna stink. The less MM, the less it's gonna stink.

Eating stuff with beans, onions, some meats, and some alcohols will cause the intestines to produce more MM, which will result in some stinky explusions.

I need to lay off the taco bell and foreign beer . . that would explain it lol. . .

I want to say thank you for this hillarious and educational topic

30andbored's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:30 PM

Well here I go again. I have tried many dating sights and so far all I have learned is either I am in the wrong part of the country or most women need a lesson in different cultures. I don't know. I did learn so far that most women are materialistic. They judge a man by looks without taking the time to she how that person really is. I don't know if I have problem or not. Maybe I am just to egar to want to meet a nice woman. I am very easy to get along with, I dispise yelling and fighting. I am also against any form of abuse. My mother raised me so no father figure except my grandfather for the first 10 years of my life. I learned how to cook, clean, mend, iron, do the housework, yardwork. One day I will find the right woman that will love me for who I am and not take for granted the things that I do for that special someone. You all have a good night.

Ken

I thought I was the only one that felt that way . . I feel for ya on the whole dating site lessons man . . and wish you luck on this one . . I don't have all the good qualities you got so I am giving up . . but I am glad you are not . . keep up the faith and I wish you the best

30andbored's photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:14 PM
bump

30andbored's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:58 PM

truly, it rocks!! if you like few words and inappropriately placed thumbs up pics huh ...but good luck!

is there ever a inappropriate time for thumbs up pics? . . and what can I say I am a man of few words. . if someone wanted to talk to me they would :tongue:

not inappropriate time...i said inappropriately placed; perhaps my mind is just in the gutter laugh

ok now you got me ;P laugh

. . . ps i understand what your saying about the pervo thing but isn't it possible that there are other reasons for so few words? . . maybe I am just extremely uninteresting?

30andbored's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:41 PM

truly, it rocks!! if you like few words and inappropriately placed thumbs up pics huh ...but good luck!

is there ever a inappropriate time for thumbs up pics? . . and what can I say I am a man of few words. . if someone wanted to talk to me they would :tongue:

30andbored's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:34 PM
hehe yea the thumb rules lol . .

30andbored's photo
Tue 06/24/08 07:32 PM
Ok fire away . . have to see what the consensus is

30andbored's photo
Tue 06/24/08 05:00 PM
Leaving to Stay
Johnny Lang

30andbored's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:28 PM
Wow . . surprised it hasn't happened yet =) but give it time lol

30andbored's photo
Mon 06/23/08 06:16 PM
PISSY

30andbored's photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:51 PM
lol but 3 months come on

30andbored's photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:51 PM
Maybe he is shy . . have you made any advances to snuggle etc . . or move in close to him when your on the beach and cold so he knows its ok ?

30andbored's photo
Mon 06/23/08 05:46 PM
Ok . . seriously . . he thought he was in love with you because you put up with his ****. . You will come out better for it even though it is hard to see now . . No Joke . . keep your head up . . at least your not a guy :P