Community > Posts By > rbeau69

no photo
Wed 07/09/08 07:58 AM

Sunny, you ever had an Alice in Wonderland?

No but I'll bet she's had a dirty sanchez or two. laugh laugh laugh

No reason to be an asshole.....We're all here to have fun man.

Dude, I already apologized.

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 06:39 PM
Edited by rbeau69 on Tue 07/08/08 06:40 PM

no photo
I'll apologize, I have just been feeling a little obnoxious today. devil

no photo

no photo

no photo
Tue 07/08/08 02:06 PM
Edited by rbeau69 on Tue 07/08/08 02:06 PM

Sunny, you ever had an Alice in Wonderland?

No but I'll bet she's had a dirty sanchez or two. laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 07/04/08 08:11 AM
There is another choice you know? I wish everyone would take a look at the Liberatarian candidate Bob Barr. For once the Liberatarian party is running someone who is actually intelligent, level headed, and has a real plan for the future of this country (instead of the usual nut-job). If Americans were truly fed up with the current bunch of politicians, we would send a strong message by electing Bob Barr as President, rather than either Obama or McCain. The bad thing is that most Americans are truly ignorant about the political process and will just simply pull the level on whoever has a D or an R next to their name without regard to whether they will actually do a good job. The only reason Obama is ahead in recent Polls is one, because the media wouldn't report it if he wasn't and two, because he is a smooth talker. Wake up American! Most ex-cons are smooth talkers, but that doesn't mean they are qualified to be President. I predict that if either Obama or McCain are elected the American economy will tank. Lets face it, in order to pull out of this mess we need a leader with real vision and the guts to do the things that need to be done to make things better, even if those things are not popular. Neither Obama nor McCain are likely do this.

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:53 AM
An orgy?

no photo
Tue 07/01/08 11:51 AM
I can think of a couple but you would have to invite me over to learn them :wink: