Community > Posts By > African_queen

no photo
Mon 12/08/08 07:35 AM

No, I don't... I think we can all have days where we might doubt ourselves but for the most part we know who and what we are and shouldn't let other's dictate how we feel about ourselves...
same here. I try not to care what people think and live my life the way i want to live it

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:32 PM

Am trying to meet new people and make new friends...but i cant seem to get the conversation past 'hello'

no offense but people like to c who theyre talkin to it might not b right but thats the way it is
you are probably right.

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:17 PM
Am trying to meet new people and make new friends...but i cant seem to get the conversation past 'hello'

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:12 PM
Hi everyone. Technically, i'm not a newbie since i created my profile sometime back but i deactivated it since i didn't really know what to do or where to start. Can anyone help me out?

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 03:16 PM

i thinnk that im attracted to a guy that can be honest and open...

and funny and smart.
and looks good in a pair of jeans!!!!biggrin biggrin biggrin

There we go...I like that response LOL...

Personally? I like the Big Guys
that's a plus for me coz i like big guyz too...

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 03:12 PM
Confidence and originality. I'm usually very shy so i wait for the guy to do the persuing so none of that 'you look familiar' crap!

no photo
Sun 07/06/08 03:02 PM
There's no place like kenya!

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:30 AM

OH COME ON....HE IS JUST MISUNDERSTOOD...
i agree...well kindaindifferent

no photo
Tue 06/24/08 08:28 AM
he is very wierd but he's a musical genius...:smile:

no photo
Sun 06/22/08 01:13 PM

Anyone under 30 should reply cmon you know you can do it!
i did it...

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 02:01 PM
Do i need to pick just one... Richard gere or matt mccougnehe...or that guy shia labuff(check sp)

no photo
Tue 06/17/08 01:45 PM
I've just seen it. I had higher expectations for this movie but it was not bad at all. Things kinda slowed down in the middle though.