Community > Posts By > t0nic4778

t0nic4778's photo
Mon 06/15/09 04:22 PM
Truthfully and honestly, us guys are generally conditioned to be exactly what you are describing... Some are raised that way... others (like myself) have been forced into it, to protect ourselves from the horde of users, losers, and abusers we have encountered. I dont claim to be a nice guy anymore... it gets me laughed at... makes me look weak and that apparently is a turn off to most women. (though most of the arrogant attitude is faked, at least in my case). The dating scene is a rough crowd, much more so than I recall before I got married
(and now divorced). Seems everyone wants to just screw around, have their fun at any and all costs. Men like me get hurt, become callous... and generally speaking we get to the point where we just dont care anymore. Under the surface and given the proper attention, (and if you hang around long enough) you'll can find that "nice" guy under all that attitude and bluntness. I assure you we do still exist... the ones who dont take advantage and are still looking for that dream. You just gotta get passed the scar tissue of our past.