no photo
Sun 11/14/10 10:23 PM
A speculum..

no photo
Wed 03/31/10 07:03 PM
One

no photo
Thu 03/11/10 08:27 PM
Rebecca Holden, who played "April" (KITT's mechanic), on one season of Knight Rider in the mid 80's.. When I think about red heads, her image seems to appear..

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 05:11 PM

:tongue: I have a big butt:tongue:

To the original poster: I looked at your profile and you don't appear to have a big butt to me.. Yet, you seem to agree with him that your butt is big from the above statement? lol I see no evidence of a big butt..
you'd have to see it:wink:

If I ever get the chance, I will be sure to let you know if it would change my evaluation any. ;)

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 01:20 AM
Metabolism, if you have an average one your lucky. If it is excessively high or low your going to wrestle with your body fat.

My body is as efficient with food as a blown, big-block V8 engine is with gasoline. As a result, I can't skip meals with out wasting away (losing both fat and muscle).. When your fat supply disappears your body consumes your muscle tissue (eats itself alive, how horrid!)

Guys actually have it worse I think than women with the body fat (in our society with its standards). I say this because if your a woman, there is only an issue if you carry too much fat. If your a man, there is an issue if your EITHER too fat or too skinny (like Shaggy on Scooby Doo lol).

Women can be too fat. Men can either be too fat or too skinny, so they have a finer line they need to try to keep themselves on.

Here is a list of some all too familiar societal traits to expand on:

Women + fat = bad;
Women + skinny = good;
Women + big muscles = weird (usually but not always);
Women + short = cute (usually ends up being good);
Women + tall = Amazon (can be good or bad, tough call);
Women + no hair = white elephant (I can't recall ever seeing such a thing except for in concentration camps);

Men + fat = bad;
Men + skinny = bad;
Men + big muscles = Terminator, hasta la vista, baby;
Men + tall = Cool, your like Clint Eastwood;
Men + short = George Castanza; (if your fat too, look out! lol)
Men + no hair = bad;

Summary:

Women have 1 bad, 2 goods, 1 weird, 1 split (good or bad), 1 white elephant.

Men have 4 bads and 2 goods (one good could be a split like Amazon).

Conclusions:

Do men or women really have it worse? Who can tell.. Though I see a lot of bads on the Men's list lol.

How are all these people getting together? Like Jerry Seinfeld once said, Alcohol.. That might explain it lol.

For those of you who might have been insulted by my post just try to view it for its entertainment value and take it with a grain of salt.

no photo
Mon 11/30/09 12:20 AM

:tongue: I have a big butt:tongue:

To the original poster: I looked at your profile and you don't appear to have a big butt to me.. Yet, you seem to agree with him that your butt is big from the above statement? lol I see no evidence of a big butt..

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 11:59 PM
There are too many signs that I have not had any relationship at all with to determine how much of a factor, if any, this has on such a thing.

With that being said, my closest personal relationships have been with 3 Gemini, 1 Aries and 1 Sagittarius. I am an Aries..

no photo
Fri 11/06/09 11:07 PM

Men who blatently stare!!!grumble

Even if it's for a couple seconds? lol

no photo
Sat 05/23/09 10:07 PM
Yeah, but its a dry heat! Especially in Scottsdale..

no photo
Tue 11/25/08 11:06 PM
I would not want a tombstone, or any marker of any kind.

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:31 PM
I had a goatee and mustache for a while, then shaved off the mustache because it would not grow in very thick..just too thin. A year or so later, I decided to get rid of the goatee because I got tired of constantly trimming on it.

In addition, my mustache and goatee would not connect with each other, so I always had the "Satan" kind of facial hair and some people thought I looked kind of sinister with it. So, for a couple years now I have had the clean shaven look..

no photo
Tue 07/29/08 11:18 PM
speaking of jeans..

seeing a girl in a nice fitting, faded, broken in pair of Levis does it for me! It definately gets my attention, put it that way.. happy

no photo
Sat 07/12/08 07:32 PM

this is weird. I thought i was a normal mother of three that did not think about younger guys. my teenage daughter was with me in the car when i saw a guy without his shirt in mowing the grass. after I passed him by i just had to look in the rearview mirror, I slammed the car up on the sidewalk and screeched back out onto the road. The kids were screaming and my daughter crawled down in the floorboard to hide and said aw Mom ur sick!! I was so embarrassed!ohwell blushing glasses

That is hilarious!! laugh laugh laugh Sounds like something I would have done :tongue:

If was driving down the road and saw you Ceejaye, I very well might end up running off the road like she did :wink:

no photo
Fri 07/11/08 12:05 PM

this is weird. I thought i was a normal mother of three that did not think about younger guys. my teenage daughter was with me in the car when i saw a guy without his shirt in mowing the grass. after I passed him by i just had to look in the rearview mirror, I slammed the car up on the sidewalk and screeched back out onto the road. The kids were screaming and my daughter crawled down in the floorboard to hide and said aw Mom ur sick!! I was so embarrassed!ohwell blushing glasses

That is quite funny! I'm sure if the guy you were looking at knew he'd have been flattered. I've had my share of distractions from looking at women while driving my car, but thus far, I've not hit anything as a result.happy

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 11:12 PM
I've had very limited response to any mails I have sent also.. I think it is just the nature of being a guy on here. My guess is that females get far more mail than guys do on here. According to the sent mail records, most (more than half) of the messages I sent were never even read by the recipient.

I noticed your screen name right away, and figured you must be interested in Me109s and other WWII aircraft. How about the Me163B Komet and the Me262? I think my favorite is the Komet.

If I was a girl we could go out on a date and talk about airplanes :laughing:

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:46 PM
I liked Ornella Muti, who played Princess Aura (Ming's daughter) in that movie.drool

no photo
Fri 06/27/08 06:21 PM
The Man with No Name Trilogy - Clint Eastwood.

Though I believe his character had a name in all three movies..

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:55 AM
The Tall Man from the Phantasm films! Plus they have those Plymouth Cudas and the sentinel spheres..

no photo
Mon 06/16/08 12:36 AM
Edited by DesertKnight on Mon 06/16/08 12:37 AM
I enjoyed watching Bruce Campbell's antics in the Evil Dead movies too!

The Tall Man from the Phantasm series, is one of my favorite horror villians. Always found his flying spheres to be very phascinating and quite the deadly little toys:wink:

The Italian horror directors, Dario Argento and Lucio Fulci, made some bizarre movies. Suspira (what other horror film has sets and lighting the likes of this one?? Very artistic film) and Zombi 2 (or Zombie as it is known in the US) are a few of the more interesting ones. Sure, some of the blood effects in Fulci's movies are kind of comical, and the acting can be sub-par, but overall the movies I have seen of his were worth watching. He seemed to manage to cast very pretty ladies in his movies too. Olga Karlatos is reason enough to watch Zombi 2 (for a guy at least), and she gives the best acting performance in it as well.

For an often over looked older zombie movie, try "Children Shouldn't Play With Dead Things" from 1972. I haven't seen this one since high school, but I remember liking it back then.