Community > Posts By > happystrongties

no photo
Sun 02/17/13 06:24 AM
Edited by happystrongties on Sun 02/17/13 06:29 AM
As I have clearly pointed out in my earlier comment regarding the detractors - in this case, Conrad_73 and mightymoe - are blatantly deflecting and redirecting.

A hardy *Thank You* goes out to both of you for so quickly and clearly giving the evidence necessary to prove my point.

Therefore, I suggest that we completely ignore any of their postings particularly those that are further adolescent attempts at character assassination.

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 11:20 AM
Conrad... interesting... can you provide the author, publisher and date of publication of this "guide" you are quoting.

Oh wait... no you can't because it does not exist, ergo you are a fabricator.

Oh yeah... Claiming it to be a joke now is a very poor defense and completely shameful in light of the fact that many thousands have died here and many more thousands in Iraq and Afghanistan as a result of these attacks. This is in no way funny.

So how about approaching the question(s)... or is that far too difficult for you.

mightymoe... so you got nothing then... how are those blinders fitting, pretty good evidently.

no photo
Sat 02/16/13 07:18 AM
Hey it's me again...

@ Jenniebean and all other supporters of truth...

For what it is worth, I agree completely with you, as do many millions of others across the globe.
There is a very simple reason that none of the people involved in the planning and execution of the 9/11 false flag massacre will ever be brought to justice... a majority of people (citizenry) drank the *kool-aid* known as the *official story*.

And Jennie... there is a definite answer to my question, but the ramifications of that answer are far too frightening for the supporters of the *kool-aid* to articulate. And it is up to them to face and acknowledge that answer, not us.

@ Truncated... three words *control of oil*. Although that is a direct result of 9/11, I most humbly ask that we collectively go at this in a logical and linear manner. Let the detractors attempt to deflect and redirect, as is their typical format of defense. Just read through this string to see that I am correct in my analysis.

===============================================

...ahem... for all you detractors... a majority of the people supported slavery in the USA, the descendants of that same majority also supported segregation and the associated open discrimination / racism that it spawned...did having a majority make those situations right?
Let me guess your going to suspend... or better yet suppress... this truth/logic to support your current failing position.

I welcome all detractors to feel free to say all the wonderfully condescending, self-righteous, arrogant, audacious, ignorant and hopefully far more imaginative comments, defenses and attacks than what has already been said in so many other forums, both on and off line, in support of the *kool-aid* story.

Go ahead and discredit - or try to anyway - my person, but lets keep it fun and remember that there are national and international on-line libel laws... and... there is no such thing as "internet anonymity", so keep it clean ok.

So let me start with....

@ Mightymoe... or any detractor that cares to take a poke...

You tried so hard to discredit the question - oh yeah for the record, so to speak, it is definitely a *question* not a CT - rather than trying to give it an answer... Why?

Your failed attempt to deflect away from the question I am referring to has prompted me to post it in its entirety again...

How is it even remotely possible that *every level* of *every branch* of national security across the USA had system wide catastrophic failures during the same time on the same day (9/11)?

Oh yeah... the systems failure is directly addressed in the question... but *you* evidently need more clarification... so how is this...
The entirety of the security measures including all the checks and balances as well as all associated redundancies that have been put in place throughout the past 40+ years of international commercial, government, military and private flights throughout the USA, including but not limited to NORAD, USAF, the office of the President and all other officially designated branches of the private sector, military and government et al. in direct relation to the safety and security of the USA and it's air space.

Does that clarify the system mentioned in the question.

And if there were no system failures... then please explain how all these systems and redundancies could be suspended to allow four (4) jets to go so far off course without any intervention at all for so long that they ultimately met 75% of their now obvious intended targets?

Does that shed a bit of perspective on the dilemma of the situation.

Again I am not asking who did it or why. To go there are obvious attempts to deflect and redirect away from this *one very important and telling point*.

no photo
Fri 02/15/13 01:32 PM
After reading through all 9 pages, no one even tried to answer this one question...

How is it even remotely possible that *every level* of *every branch* of national security across the USA had system wide catastrophic failures during the same time on the same day (9/11)?

This is not asking "who did it" or "why did it happen" so please do not bring these two points up. Whoever does go there are obviously trolling by deflecting and redirecting away from the question at hand.