Community > Posts By > PhearM3

PhearM3's photo
Wed 06/18/08 11:33 AM
lol. I have actually only been to Rochester like, twice in my life. I go to Buffalo allot though.

PhearM3's photo
Wed 06/18/08 10:15 AM
I live in Centerville. I have just now realized why they call it Centerville. I live an Hour south of Buffalo, and Hour South of Rochester, an hour north of Wellsville and Olean. Anyone else live in the middle of Western NY?

PhearM3's photo
Wed 06/18/08 07:46 AM
This has happened to me too. Boys are so silly.

PhearM3's photo
Tue 06/17/08 06:46 PM
When they don't snuggle you like they used to and they get snappy.

PhearM3's photo
Tue 06/17/08 04:47 PM
Single.

PhearM3's photo
Mon 06/16/08 07:57 PM

Well,I have met up with 6 guys from the internet so far, and each and every one of them has been a total a$$hole. Why is that I attract a$$holes? I am sooo frustrated. I live where there is literally no one and so this is my last option for the moment. They come on like they want a relationship and then we meet up and they treat it like a booty call. and the couple that haven't been like that, I ahve gotten along great with and then they decide it appropriate to then fall off the face of the planet. Urrg. This is soo discouraging. I had one guy from here give me his number, just to talk, and all he did was be an A$$ the whole time. Being judgmental and stuff towards things that not only I believed in and stuff that I had done. I'm seriously about to give up.
How long did you chat or talk on the phone before meeting?

The reason I ask is that I've heard a lot of people say...meet sooner than later so you know right away if there is real chemistry...which makes sense, BUT...having coming here just for friends, I have a different take on it.

I have spent two months getting to know someone which slowly turned into more than a friendship, and there is no doubt in my mind, after so much open communication, that he is very much the person I am interested in and know very well his own interest and intentions.

I'm sure it's not a fool proof theory, of course, but seems to me that someone looking for a score is not likely to invest so much time and effort toward a speedy end. They would tire of any game playing long before you could meet. JMO. happy

I'm sure your right. We usually talk for a week or two first, but It's that long, huh?

PhearM3's photo
Mon 06/16/08 07:32 PM

Well,I have met up with 6 guys from the internet so far, and each and every one of them has been a total a$$hole. Why is that I attract a$$holes? I am sooo frustrated. I live where there is literally no one and so this is my last option for the moment. They come on like they want a relationship and then we meet up and they treat it like a booty call. and the couple that haven't been like that, I ahve gotten along great with and then they decide it appropriate to then fall off the face of the planet. Urrg. This is soo discouraging. I had one guy from here give me his number, just to talk, and all he did was be an A$$ the whole time. Being judgmental and stuff towards things that not only I believed in and stuff that I had done. I'm seriously about to give up.

hmm.. you've just joined on the 13th of June and have already had six dates? wow Perhaps be more selective? idk

not from this site. from OkCupid.

I guess I'm just discouraged. Blahh....

And don't pick apart my spelling when I'm using this keyboard, the keys stick, lol.

PhearM3's photo
Mon 06/16/08 07:28 PM

You are young yet, enjoy it, you're going to kiss a few more toads before its over.laugh

But Toads are icky.

PhearM3's photo
Mon 06/16/08 07:25 PM
I know I can't. It's just frustrating. I'm not really giving up. just discouraged by all the buttmonkeys out in Buffalo NY.

PhearM3's photo
Mon 06/16/08 07:21 PM

PhearM3's photo
Mon 06/16/08 02:25 PM

Good o see I am not the only one. Religions in general interest me. Just what people believe and why they believe it and their Philosophies and stuff. Whether it be Pagan or otherwise. Right now, I am reading Anton LaVey (He started the Church of Satan and Wrote the Satanic Bible)Not that I have any interest in being a Satanist, it just interests me.

bigsmile Then you and I are in the same situation. That is why I spend so much time on these boards. Good call with reading Anton LaVey by the way. Satanism is a very interesting religion and definately gets a bad rap from people right off the bat obviously because of the name. Although the religion itself is very interesting. I have known a couple of satanists and they are always fun to talk to. Really nice people too.

I look forward to seeing you around the religion boards then.

totally. I have only met one satanist in my life and he was very nice. The thing I like about LaVey is that he has a sense of humor, which makes his books easy to read compared to some of the tomes I have plowed my way through. (Crowley yawn )

PhearM3's photo
Mon 06/16/08 02:00 PM
Good o see I am not the only one. Religions in general interest me. Just what people believe and why they believe it and their Philosophies and stuff. Whether it be Pagan or otherwise. Right now, I am reading Anton LaVey (He started the Church of Satan and Wrote the Satanic Bible)Not that I have any interest in being a Satanist, it just interests me.

PhearM3's photo
Mon 06/16/08 08:02 AM
It seems there are allot of Christians on here (a group I don't identify myself with) So I was wondering if there is anyone on here that has a more Pagan view on life? I don't follow one Specific path, but there are things I believe and things that I don't. My beliefs mostly fall under the Pagan umbrella, so thats what I call myself. Anyone on here a non-Christian or maybe follows a Pagan path?

PhearM3's photo
Sat 06/14/08 06:20 PM
Edited by PhearM3 on Sat 06/14/08 06:21 PM
1)Fair sex.

2)It seemed like I was the only one interested in cuddling, like ever. It was sad, cause I'm a cuddle bug! I want someone to want to cuddle me.