Community > Posts By > solo_Astrid

solo_Astrid's photo
Mon 02/18/13 06:40 PM
Edited by solo_Astrid on Mon 02/18/13 06:41 PM
So.

I'm new here and to actively being a part of the lesbian community. Living in Jamaica doesn't really make that easy though, since there isn't much of a joined or public community and where it's still illegal to be homosexual. I joining dating communities such as this, in the hopes of finding friends, a community, family.

Let's start out small. Calling all Jamaican lesbians to the floor.

If any of you know of any lesbian or LGTB friendly hang-outs, clubs or the like, particularly in or around Kingston and Montego Bay, post it. Share the spots where you take your girl or go to meet a woman.

Expand the community.

solo_Astrid's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:45 PM
Hey,

Noticed you were in Kingston. I've been here for almost a year and still haven't been able to find a single Lesbian or LGTB friendly hang-outs here.

If u cn hook a sista' up. And I'm open to friendship bcz I cearly don't know any lady lady-lovers.

solo_Astrid's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:23 PM

lookin for jamaican lesbians 18-22

A little late but Hello there, Tash. I've been searching to no avail. Do you know of any lesbian or LGTB friendly hang-outs in or around Kingston, Ja?

solo_Astrid's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:09 PM
I've designed my ideal coffin. Not that I'll be able to see it once 'm dead, I don't think, but I think some of them look pretty cool.

solo_Astrid's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:07 PM
She has a point. I however, am still stuck hearing old acquaintances call my name when I'm really tired. It doesn't bother me though, it actually feels normal. ohwell