Community > Posts By > AttitudeDiva

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:30 PM

I looked over the first few pages. It started with you calling someone a dumb azz, then you called someone stupid, then stupid and dumb azz. Then someone said sheeple.

for your information go to page 2 and read what i said.. it was a generalization.. never mentioned anyone in particual being a dumbazz.. but shortly after that fanta called me a moron and was talking bout sheple... soo whos started it? next time dont jump my azz..

Jump your azz?laugh

I just told you that we don't like name calling on this site.

right you just had to tell me that you dont like name calling.. how bout you go back and tell the person who started the ****ing name calling its not apporiate for the site.. how bout you do that..ok

So, are you telling me that me telling you that people on this site do not like name calling is jumping your azz?

CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WANT TO.. BUT BEFORE YOU START TELLING OTHERS WHO DIDNT START IT BOUT YOUR OPINION ON NAME CALLING MAYBE TRY STARTING WITH THE PERSON WHO STARTED IT.. BUT APPRENTLY YOU WONT DO THAT CUZ I DO RECALL BACK ON LIKE THE FIRST PAGE YOU AND FANTA WERE FLIRTING WITH EACH OTHER.. HAHA EXPLAINS EVERYTHING..

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:23 PM

The story is a nice little piece of propaganda.

I've heard the same used with regards to Canadian troops.

WOO HOO.. ITS NOT THE FIRST PIECE OF PROPAGANDA USED IM SURE.. YEAH GO BACK AT LOOK AT THE STUPID WEB SITE YOU GAVE ME IT HAS 3 DIFFERNT VERSIONS ON THERE.. HUMMM GUESS SOMEONE DOSENT READ MUCH OF THE INFO THEY GIVE OUT

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:23 PM

The story is a nice little piece of propaganda.

I've heard the same used with regards to Canadian troops.

WOO HOO.. ITS NOT THE FIRST PIECE OF PROPAGANDA USED IM SURE.. YEAH GO BACK AT LOOK AT THE STUPID WEB SITE YOU GAVE ME IT HAS 3 DIFFERNT VERSIONS ON THERE.. HUMMM GUESS SOMEONE DOSENT READ MUCH OF THE INFO THEY GIVE OUT

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:21 PM

your not the only one who gives up

it was a cute story for cryin out loud!!!!!!

shesh, you people are JUST PLAIN OUT RUDE!

Yeah, they can be rude sometimes, but they don't resort to name calling.

they dont??? look back and read again

I looked over the first few pages. It started with you calling someone a dumb azz, then you called someone stupid, then stupid and dumb azz. Then someone said sheeple.

for your information go to page 2 and read what i said.. it was a generalization.. never mentioned anyone in particual being a dumbazz.. but shortly after that fanta called me a moron and was talking bout sheple... soo whos started it? next time dont jump my azz..

Jump your azz?laugh

I just told you that we don't like name calling on this site.

right you just had to tell me that you dont like name calling.. how bout you go back and tell the person who started the ****ing name calling its not apporiate for the site.. how bout you do that..ok

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:19 PM

Fanta, what's with the blue lines?

Third Infantry Division babe!
Rock of the Marne!!!

for being a vet you cant spell if that is if you were in the marines!!

The 3rd Infantry Division was activated at Camp Greene, North Carolina, in November 1917. Eight months later, at midnight on July 14, 1918 the Division went into combat for the first time. During World War I, as a member of the American Expeditionary Force to Europe the Division earned its name as the "Rock of the Marne," when surrounding units retreated, the 3rd Infantry Division remained. Although the stand was quite successful, the unit suffered many casualties.

Sorry for the copy / paste. MARNE a location in France.

Sheeeesh!!!!!!!! Nat'l Guard huh? Canadian Reservist and I knew that.

whats wrong with the Air National Guard????? i served i did my duity.. nice copy and paste, so why you answering for Fanta??

AIR National Guard ....... explains why you don't know about Infantry Units. I suppose.

In answer to your other question ...... Fanta is a brother Infantryman.

well that is where your wrong cuz i do know bout Infantry Units.. but what does that have to do with the story??

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:17 PM

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:17 PM

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:09 PM

I wouldnt expect you to understand Lindy!

The lie,
http://www.snopes.com/glurge/daughter.asp

ALSO I JUST WENT AND READ THE "LIE" AND IT SAYES AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE AND ILL QUOTE FOR YOU PEOPLE

"WE DON'T KNOW IF THE ORIGINAL (WHICH WE HAVE REASON TO BELIEVE IS THE AMERICAN VERSION)IS AN ACCOUNT OF AN ACTUAL EVENT OR IS A WORK OF FICTION."

There for HOW ON EARTH COULD IT BE A LIE??? Noone knows if its true or not!!!

Answer that one smarty please!

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:05 PM

Rock of the Marne!!!

The 3rd Infantry Division was activated at Camp Greene, North Carolina, in November 1917. Eight months later, at midnight on July 14, 1918 the Division went into combat for the first time. During World War I, as a member of the American Expeditionary Force to Europe the Division earned its name as the "Rock of the Marne," when surrounding units retreated, the 3rd Infantry Division remained. Although the stand was quite successful, the unit suffered many casualties.

Sorry for the copy / paste. MARNE a location in France.

Sheeeesh!!!!!!!! Nat'l Guard huh? Canadian Reservist and I knew that.

whats wrong with the Air National Guard????? i served i did my duity.. nice copy and paste, so why you answering for Fanta??

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 10:02 PM

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:56 PM

Rock of the Marne!!!

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:55 PM

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:48 PM

Darn, I just cried, my heart was torn out and shredded.

How did such a beautiful story turn into the mess that it did?

Please people.......................

Lindyy
:heart:

its pretty easy people for opinions and dont care what others have to say or just want to share.. they all think they are right and will argue with anyone till they win.. its just that easy..

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:43 PM

for one im not a freaking moron and for two i dont care if your vet..
and what have i done? well i was in the air national guard for 4 years, and now i write letters and send care packages for those overseas.. so maybe you should do some reasearch before you go bashing people
laugh Your also a propagandist.laugh

im a propagandist.. wtf..
flowerforyou look it up. flowerforyou Im not a school teacher.flowerforyou I dont have time to educate you.flowerforyou

i know wtf a propagandist is im not stupid..
but apparently you didnt understand...... i was askin how come im a propagandist dumbazz

Why the name calling? It's against JSH rules.

what are you some security officer now?? yawn

There is no reason to resort to name calling because of a difference in opinion.
The post you started with was shown to be false. Easier to simply say oops.
The use of sobbing, smiling etc children by any to promote their idea as being correct is simply that ... a form of propaganda.

btw the use of insults etc towards other members is against the rules of the site.

as i said a thousand time look back and see.. i said i thought the story was cute so i shared it.. i didnt care if it was true or false,, its a principal of the fact... yes there are many differences in opinion.. why should i say opps i have no reason to say oops.. cuz if you recall i said i didnt care if it was true or false.. i didnt do resarch on it.. and thanks again but i do know what propaganda is im not dumb.. and i was in the military for 4 years..

btw thanks for the info for the thousandth time.. as i asked the other person.. are you just say hi security.. nope didnt think.

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:35 PM

and what have i done? well i was in the air national guard for 4 years, and now i write letters and send care packages for those overseas.. so maybe you should do some reasearch before you go bashing people

flowerforyou look it up. flowerforyou Im not a school teacher.flowerforyou I dont have time to educate you.flowerforyou

but apparently you didnt understand...... i was askin how come im a propagandist dumbazz

No. But...there are moderators that are watching.

then let them do their job.. apparently its not yours.. thats what they get paid to do not you

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:32 PM

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 09:32 PM

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:27 PM

Again:

i dont care if you a vet cuz your stipid.. and i dont care if you say the story is a fake.. i have tons of letters from people serving and if all you can do is sit there and bash me well you need to get a real ****ing life it seems as if your the only one who has a real ****ing problem with what i posted so get the **** over it and move on.. ya dont like it then go some where else and bug the **** out of others.. i do what i do and help who i wanna help and support the troops 100 percent and if you dont good so be it.. and that shows your not a true vet!

Hun, you are talking this way too personal. Fanta is quite intelligent when it comes to history and politics.

There are alot of us on this site that look at the facts of the issues and don't like slants or spins on them. That does not make us less patriotic.

What you posted was touching.flowerforyou But...snopes claims that it has been around for awhile and in different countries regarding different locations.

Did I bump a post, Fanta?

im not taking it personal, its the principal of the story. and like i have said a thousand time and i guess ill continue to say it a thousand times.. its a great story!!! take it as you will but there is no need to bash me, and weather the story is true or no i dont give a ****!

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:20 PM

its the principle of the story, its not supporting war its supporting our troops and praying they do get home safe.. weather the story is a lie or not, dosent matter to me. there are lil kids all over the world that have either lost their mom or dad cuz of the war and i thought this was a cute story to share.. i have seen military personel treat lil kids like this in public place, its not cuz they have to, they choose to..

and like i said i didnt ask for you to post anything in reply to this topic. it was your choice and EVERYONE has their opion and thoughts bout things.. i just dont apprechiate being attacted and called names and bashed on cuz i posted something.. take a look and see what others post some of its stupid ****.

Yep, a whole bunch of Iraqi children lost their parents and many Iraqi parents lost their children.
Its not the soldiers fault, and using children to support an illegal war is low!!

For both sides of the debate!

did you even ready the story???
and im not refering to iraqi's

AttitudeDiva's photo
Sat 05/03/08 08:15 PM

Previous 1