Community > Posts By > mikeonthedesk

mikeonthedesk's photo
Mon 12/15/08 08:16 AM

haha Gee my liberal talk? I am a conservative. One who believes in and supports true conservative values. You know, before the party was either kidnapped or decided to suck money out of idiot religious wing nuts and kissed their ass to get their support.

Old school conservatives didn't give a rats ass what people did in their bedrooms, and most importantly supported small government and states rights.

So, here you are after nearly eight years of Bush, government is bigger than ever before, taxes are higher for the middle class (who are disappearing), and basic constitutional rights have been suspended in an unending "war on terror"

Ted waves the same flag while he makes a buck. Sorry, I care about the state and the country. I can't look at a thread like this and giggle. See the words below

The Crisis by Thomas Paine
December 23, 1776
"THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."

Gee I wonder why .....

mikeonthedesk's photo
Mon 12/15/08 07:52 AM
Hell Ya!!! Ive always said Uncle Ted for President he don't take no crap and he is very polically educated. He has my vote!