Community > Posts By > sck66

no photo
Sat 02/23/13 06:26 PM
Welcome and good luck!

no photo
Sat 02/23/13 06:15 PM
Yes the first steps are always the hardest but when we find the courage to take them...glorious things can happen.
God Bless you sister.

no photo
Sat 02/23/13 06:03 PM
That was the first time i have ever heard that and I thought it was stellar. I do believe you nailed it. Thank You!!!

no photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:20 PM
Very Nicely done

no photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:50 AM
That is so true. We cannot control what other do or say. And it is up to us to make ourselves happy. Get mad or whatever and get over it. Life is too short to be wasting time like that.

no photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:46 AM
Amen to that. Second chances are necessary because we all are human and therefore make mistakes sometimes. But one can only expect one second chance on the same mistake, thirds and forths...nada.:smile:

no photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:40 AM
Maybe you just need to learn to run faster...lol

no photo
Tue 02/19/13 05:39 AM
One thing that really yanks my chain is when you start chatting with someone and they are complete fakes. Now I'm not saying they all are and I guess I am a little niave (that may be spelled wrong), but If you are out here then you should be representing yourself truefully. I know of one individual on this site who turned out to be a complete jacka**, And now I see that he has the same picture posted with different stats, like where he lives and how old he is. It just makes it harder for those of us who are genuinely looking for a friend or someone special. Thanks for letting me ventrant