Community > Posts By > kevman23

kevman23's photo
Sat 02/09/13 05:58 PM
Hi there, I am new too. I enjoy meeting new people. If you want someone to talk to, I can be that someone.

One thing I value in anyone I meet is that they must not be a loser.
If you are a loser, I don't want to be your friend or be in a relationship with you.

My definition of a loser: A person without any goals or future. Who sits on there lazy butt doing nothing.

As long as you have a future, I would like to hear it.

I am currently a student at Lawrence Technological university. I am currently studying computer engineering. My goal that I have is to develop interesting applications for people to use. I am currently studying C++ in visual studio but plan to learn java.

People do call me a nerd, but nerds always finish last being the most happy :)

Please post about what your future holds.

kevman23's photo
Sat 02/09/13 05:49 PM
Edited by kevman23 on Sat 02/09/13 05:52 PM
I am not being serious, just having a little fun. The first time when I checked out the forums, I notice a post that has 980 views with a heading that says " i'm a 18 yr old girl and new at this site".

I just find it funny how everyone must comment on that single thread.

For me, I am a laid back person. I like to observe before I appoach the situation. Also, I like to be different. I don't plan to post a comment that has 10 thousand guys posting a comment to a single girl.

I like to read more interesting stories on what others have done. For me, its not about looks, more about personality and what that person have done in there life. I value goals. I believe that everyone has a never ending goal of being the best that they can be. For me, I am always trying to challenge myself. Which is why, I have a website of my talents. More like a portfolio of my school work, but as soon as I get good of what I enjoy doing, I plan to post more exciting stuff.

Check it out: kevindouglasdelong.net

kevman23's photo
Sat 02/09/13 05:34 PM
Now i am the awkward one..lol. I did not see that, thank you very much.

kevman23's photo
Sat 02/09/13 05:28 PM
Edited by kevman23 on Sat 02/09/13 05:29 PM
HA, its a trap. LOL.

It is very interesting how desperate people are on finding a relationship.

First time on this site and so far it lacks instant response.
A successful relationship site should have some kind of instant messaging. So, people who are desperate can instantly chat with other desperate people.

If you notice, mostly all free dating sites are like this. You get so excited joining a dating site so you can actually meet someone and you have to wait like 1-2 days for a response to a message you sent. OR worst( 1-2 months).

My name is kevin and I am here to just observe the nature of this dating site. To see and laugh at all the desperate, older guys trying to get the younger girls. If you agree that dating sites are mostly all older men trying to creep on younger girls, please posts your thoughts below.